**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Colossus + Encroaching Stun Workaround

Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
I was fighting Joe Fixit in this month Missing Links EQ (2.2), he has encroaching stun node. And using Colossus I found when you heavy it seems to reset the stun counter. Or doesn’t reset, but they start to stack giving u more time. Based on his mechanics it seems maybe he’s purifying the coming stun, but that doesn’t fully make sense since it’s not a debuff on the defender. Also it seems when they stack the timers are running at different intervals.

Bug, or is it just more utility for our man of steel?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    It's not resetting the counter
    I actually forgot to mention it in the bug section
    The timer for the fury icon is stacking above the encroaching stun icon and it's annoying and could mislead play

@Kabam Miike please can you inform the team of this
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Def seems buggy. But also like maybe Colossus mechanics interact w that node in weird (but helpful) way where he doesn’t need to throw special attacks to bypass the stun if u parry/heavy.

Idk how to upload video here, or I’d try to post something
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Oh you’re right, looking again and Colossus fury on heavy doesn’t show up as normal, it stacks over the stun timer. That explains it visually. Although it still seems like he’s getting more time on the stun counter in the process...
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    I think it might be a bug. I used blade without villain synergy, and was just at one bar of power when encroaching stun hit. I say the stun notification, but he wasn't stunned. After that initial stun attempt, I kept my power at almost 3 bars, so I can't really tell what could've transpired after that.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just went with NF and was in second mode. I barely had it trigger once before I bled him dry tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯