**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG cap useful for literally nothing?

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
Have him duped at sig 40 and it depresses me to look at his silver stars when I have so many better characters. ANY literally any use for this meme?

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    He can attack a stunned Mordo like a champ.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    paired with Longshot, he can not only attack stunned mordo, (which he already does), he also negates the power gain. Which also works for Hyperion I think
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    hes good for the last 10% of the champion fight, but that will be irrelevant soon
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Try him against Mordo ... let Mordo attack into your block ... he gets fatigue ... that shuts down his astral evade, allowing you to parry him .. ;)

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    But you would assume he has a buff heading his way, so hopefully he becomes useful,
    You never know he might become bleed, poison,shock,incinerate,Coldsnap and degeneration immune (or maybe not😂)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Helpful info here. Thanks.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Block proficiency..
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 524 ★★★
    He’s very good for taking 2-3x more hits to win an arena fight.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    He's great to heal from! lol
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Maybe they just need to rename him "Pre Serum Steve Rogers" it would explain the noodle arms. He not only causes fatigue in opponents, I get fatigued trying to end fights in arena!
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Dude @Saiyan took down the 6.2.6 Champion at 10% with OG Cap and made it look like the easiest thing ever

It was the easiest thing ever. Made it a joke. While the fight is gonna be nerfed I just wanted to show he can be useful.

He has 0 damage and immunities and that's the main thing people harp on with many champs. (he has some utility).

I have him as a 5 star R5 sig 200 cuz I like him.

Pros:

He's immune to Limber (it's how perfect block and stun duration interact)
    Perfect parries no matter what
    Perfect block to take 0 damage is really high and higher with more sigs (he can reach 100% perfect block chance to always no matter what take 0 damage)
    One of the few champs to not worry much about block damage overall
    Great vs evade champs who can be stunned since his parries last longer he gets in more hits
    If you have Longshot then he has some decent power control
    Overall has some decent/good synergy members
    Can stun and attack Mordo with Fatigue
    He's worth more from a 20% revive since the lower his health the easier it is to take 0 damage (when awakened)
    He was never someone I worry about when fighting enemies with insane attack values in any part of the game
    This was old but he was my go to for Ice Phoenix since I was able to get him to 100% perfect block chance.
    If Act 7,8 or 9 has enemies that have 200k attack, he doesn't care.
    Probably on the earlier list of champs to be buffed (I have no idea if this is true or not, I just assume)

Cons:

Low damage
    No immunites
    Old and outdated
    Capiw does everything better cept blocking
    Ok utility but limited
    In bad need of a buff or change

He's not a champ that 99% of the community will give the time of day and that's fine. He's one of the lowest tier of champs in game and I know that. But he's not useless.