**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much venom is?

Can any body tell how much 5 star venom is good.

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Average but could have been worse
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    One of the worst. Unfortunately he was my last pull. Went for kingpin ,got him and magik Instead .Duped my magik though
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Definately underrated, and definately relies on some luck on getting the right boosts (personally I like fury x 2, precision x 2 and a cruelty)

His sp2 is devastating, he is very very quick and bulky at the same time which also makes him a great defender.

Overall I consider him above average for sure.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I find venom to be very fun to play. He has a little durability to him in the fights. And has a long reach. Other than that he doesn't have much utility. So, he's a champion who has a great feel to him in the game but doesn't provide much support for end game material. IMO
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Has a nice amount of health, his passive buffs makes the fight end faster, duped if the opponent bleeds he'll do a lot of damage if he has a bleed debuff on them. He can replicate buffs from the opponent on specials(has a chance of course ).