**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No choice for T5CC selectors = weak

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Seriously, was hoping for at least 1 15 or 25% selector. Literally pulled every class BUT the one I really needed to have a rankup option. Almost every other deal had some level of choice except for anything involving T5C. Having such valuable resources almost entirely RNG based is just a tough pill to swallow

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Knew you'd be the one to do this first.

Knew you'd be the one to just take whatever and never ask questions
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I agree that selector should have been included
    Yeah, it's the single most valuable resource in the game and it's entirely RNG dependant which is brutal. Even one 25% selector and my roster would have made a huge leap, instead I got piecemeal of all of the other classes and now none are anywhere near forming a single one. The one class I really wanted (skill)was of course the one class I got absolutely none of out of this.

them pills can be taken 2 ways...

That's a solid idea. Or even just another 25% selector for 1500 or even 2000 units. We've already seen a 25% T5C selector in game so it's not like they would have to create a new item or anything.

Gmonkey said:

I intentionally avoided the 10k deal because it was random. Will finish off last two paths of abyss instead

If you haven't finished Abyss that's probably a better use of those units
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    So just dropped 18k units and got random
    Spilt of all t5cc... no help to anyone
    Nope, still not close to completing any of the classes, where as a single selector would have made my day. Too much RNG when it comes to game progression, which has always been one of the players pain points. It's one thing with crystals but when you do that with rank up items it's even more frustrating.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    This is why I skipped the unit deals. Too much RNG and literally 15k+ units for an overwhelming chance to get nothing to improve my account.
    Mostly the deals today were pretty solid but the one biggest opportunity was the one where it was a swing and a miss
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Eh, would have preferred choice obviously but while nothing changed today, I have more t5c than I did early this morning and the rest will come soon enough
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I was really hoping for the 10k unit deals to be a choice between 6* ag crystal and a full t5cc crystal. Alas.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m glad they didn’t go absolutely crazy in t5cc in this, would just make the game more pay to win to stay competitive
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m glad they didn’t go absolutely crazy in t5cc in this, would just make the game more pay to win to stay competitive

Yup!
    Lvernon15 said:

I don't think a single 25% selector in the 10K unit deal would have been particularly egregious