**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guardian event quests

I’ve ranked up my 3* Guardian to max rank and duped him but in special quests it won’t register that I have max ranked him and duped. So I can’t claim rewards

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I’m in a similar boat. I ranked Guardian up before special challenges went live. And it won’t register “The True North Strong And Free” challenge as done.
  • JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 15
    Hey @Kabam Miike would would you suggest? I think we ranked him too quickly, but even after I now have him fully ranked and it still doesn’t register.
  • OttoThrastarsonOttoThrastarson Posts: 7
    edited July 2020
    If this thread belongs somewhere else please move it there ...

@Kabam Miike is our only option to sell him and wait until we get him again from the calendar and the rank him up ?

That would make it hard to complete one of the quests “we stand on guard for thee” unless Kabams plan is to “force” to buy the crystals when he enters them !

It’s been 3 days now and no fix has been issued, I’ve sent in tickets
    and still haven’t been answered..
  • The team is aware of this and is working on resolving this as quickly as possible. We believe we have a fix that should be able to be implemented within the next week.
  • OttoThrastarsonOttoThrastarson Posts: 7
    @

The team is aware of this and is working on resolving this as quickly as possible. We believe we have a fix that should be able to be implemented within the next week.

@Kabam Zibiit Thanks for answering but I am still a little surprised that the tickets have not been answered 🤨
  • NiellaNiella Posts: 1
    I just started with a total new game and account, I,m on level 8 and I dont seem to have an O Canada calendar, I,ve tried everything, reset, reinstall, log out and back in... still no calendar... please help as I,ve already missed day 1 rewards... I would really appreciate to still be able to get the rewards (3 star Guardian) of day 1 on O Canada please.
    Thank you...