**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your July 3rd to 6th pulls here

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Pretty happy with NT, specially since I have a 6* DarkHawk. I should be happy bout Ghulk, but I have so many Science champs to rank up rn it's not even funny. Bishop and Vulture tho. 😑
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Went Domino dupe, CMM and still thinking on the trash pull but leaning Blue Cyke. First time I ever whaled out like this, mildly disappointed.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I pulled Heimdall and Wasp twice. 5*s. The 10 Legendary gave 10 4*s. Lol.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I got pretty damn good pulls this year. For my five stars, I went for the featured and got 2 Starlords, awakened my Ultron, and pulled a new Red Guardian, who is the only one I really wanted from the crystal. I opened eight regular six stars and got: 20 more levels on Ghost, Doc Oct, Proxima, Rhino, BPCW, awakened Cable, awakened Dorm, and awakened my Void (made my opening!). From the nexus six stars I got: Doom, Luke Cage, and Silver Surfer.
    I also formed a science t5cc so I can eventually take Void up to r3 but even at r1 he’s putting in work for me in the Abyss (dropped Darkhawk in 1 revive). I also have a cosmic awakening gem that could use on Surfer for prestige, but I’m not decided on it yet.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Stellan said:

Pulled these first

Then a 5* Ghost and a few less interesting champions followed along with a 6* Sym supreme and red Magneto.

I'm jelly of that OR & namor, have resources to r5 sig 200 both was hoping for atleast one of them but RNG said nope lol
  • raf135raf135 Posts: 33

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Pulled Kamala and then dupped Yondu from my 6* pulls. Got pissed and bought another $30 deal, and dupped my 6* Aegon! About screamed was so happy.

Then, pulled Sorcerer Supreme from a 5* featured. Day started rough but finished strong.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited July 2020

Went Domino dupe, CMM and still thinking on the trash pull but leaning Blue Cyke. First time I ever whaled out like this, mildly disappointed.

So you're disappointed with a CMM, Domino, and Proxima Midnight? Jeez that's 3/4 good pulls, some people go 0/4.
    I said "mildly" disappointed 😄 I now have a ton of units for Abyss and two great R2 options in my Dom and CMM. Neither makes a huge difference for me right now and still no HT, but it was just my fun money, so I'm not gonna sweat it.

Edit: NGL tho...I wanted that Elsa.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    I had a choice 6* .. Namor, Doom or Green Goblin ... I went Doom.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Qfury said:

Stellan said:

Pulled these first

Then a 5* Ghost and a few less interesting champions followed along with a 6* Sym supreme and red Magneto.

I'm jelly of that OR & namor, have resources to r5 sig 200 both was hoping for atleast one of them but RNG said nope lol
    I've been waiting so long for OR and any deserving mutant really. He went straight to max sig and only freakin ISO is holding R4 and 5 away.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Stellan said:

Qfury said:

Stellan said:

Pulled these first

I've been waiting so long for OR and any deserving mutant really. He went straight to max sig and only freakin ISO is holding R4 and 5 away.
    I've been waiting on human torch, made sure to get a gem for him from the rifts the other month, but i literally have 0 science t4cc *face palm* once I get him to r5 sym supreme is going to r5 as well, then gonna have a go at abyss. Even though I have no 6*s I'd personally wanna take to r2 let alone r3 lul
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Raikis said:

My first dupe as 6* Cull. And I chose Longshot

I would have definitely went with Magneto... OVERHAUL INCOMING!!!!
  • black_kill288black_kill288 Posts: 17
    Opened two 5* featured crystals got Ultron in the first and her in the second

Then opened two basic crystals and got them

• JoeyPhyJoeyPhy Posts: 10
    Super happy!!!

• GizGiz Posts: 130
    I got disappointment as usual...thanks Kabam!
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Mixalis said:

Only one that mattered

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    pulled 6 star cyclops
    duped dardevil
    pulled hela
    pulled worthless dupes from 5 star featured

worth 70 bucks!
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited July 2020

• M_Master19M_Master19 Posts: 31

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

This plus a first dupe on sabertooth are the total haul. Very happy with colossus and venom, otherwise kinda meh. The nexus were CapIW, carnage, nova.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★