**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic 6* ag for drax?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
So aol gave me cosmic ag. I have 6* drax. I also have corvus and og cap marvel. Out of those 3 I obviously like drax most. Plus I don't really see any cosmic champ I'd like to use the gem on. Unless they add 6* hype at least.
So does drax benefit from his sig a lot? Stacking furries sounds nice, but I guess he still will not hit as hard as hype?

Cosmic 6* ag for drax? 69 votes

Use gem on drax
24%
Haji_SaabPrimmer79AinyNiteAndDaeGhostboytjieCiciliatoHedgedog387DjinRodomontade_BoiX_Factor_AgentTotalMonster109ErosenseiogGiodood_1OmedennChewie420MathgeekCloudwalker 17 votes
Save the gem (for whom?)
75%
GroundedWisdomDL864Alfa_PigeonWorld EaterrandomgeneratedFallencircusBENJI830AjisdopeLvernon15Anonymous346Kamikaze_TurtleCliffordcanSpiderCoolsHendrossHammerbro_64Panchulon21Mcord117UnidentifiedCreatureCharlie_SceneBattle_Greninja 52 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    Save it. For CMM, VTD, Akarus, anyone really.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Honestly, it's up to you. If you really like Drax, I would say to go for him.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    corvus isn't a bad option for the gem. if you like drax, go for it, but if you want the best option for your account, corvus or save
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Use gem on drax
    If you like drax, then go for it.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    @Notsavage19
    I'm not the biggest fan, but without hype cosmic class looks poor imo. I just can't think of any other 6* cosmic, who needs it. Ronan isn't available as a 6*. Maybe carnage or black bolt, but those are pretty close to drax. Hela... Nah, her sig doesn't do much. Maybe aarkus, but I haven't really played him, and he looks not very impressive as a 4*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    Please don’t awaken drax, I mean corvus is an amazing option for it
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

@Notsavage19
    I'm not the biggest fan, but without hype cosmic class looks poor imo. I just can't think of any other 6* cosmic, who needs it. Ronan isn't available as a 6*. Maybe carnage or black bolt, but those are pretty close to drax. Hela... Nah, her sig doesn't do much. Maybe aarkus, but I haven't really played him, and he looks not very impressive as a 4*

I mean if you're not the biggest fan, I would say to hold off. Only awaken him if you really enjoy playing him.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Use gem on drax
    DRAX
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    Literally anyone but drax.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I personally enjoy Drax and he gets a Decent Boost with his Awakened Ability, but I'd suggest saving it for Carnage, Venom, or maybe Venom The Duck.
    Carnage probably being the 6 Star Cosmic with the Most Valuable Sig Ability, one you'd want to use a Cosmic Awakening Gem on anyways, that Power Gain boosting his near Unrivaled Bleed Damage makes him a Literal Bloodthirsty Monster unfortunately with no real Utility though.
    Champions like Cap Marvel Movie and Venom are better champions Overall but don't really Need their Awakened Ability to get s**t done, and Carnage can do everything Drax does but 10x Better.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    corvus
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I personally enjoy Drax and he gets a Decent Boost with his Awakened Ability, but I'd suggest saving it for Carnage, Venom, or maybe Venom The Duck.
    Carnage probably being the 6 Star Cosmic with the Most Valuable Sig Ability, one you'd want to use a Cosmic Awakening Gem on anyways, that Power Gain boosting his near Unrivaled Bleed Damage makes him a Literal Bloodthirsty Monster unfortunately with no real Utility though.
    Champions like Cap Marvel Movie and Venom are better champions Overall but don't really Need their Awakened Ability to get s**t done, and Carnage can do everything Drax does but 10x Better.

Though Corvus does get good use out of his Awakened Ability against the Variant 4 Electro and in Incursions where he just ignores the Passive Damage and Damage Knockback Abilities/Nodes, however it's again nit Required for him to kick a**.

There is One more champion though, if you happen to have a 6 Star Black Bolt with the Medusa Synergy, Hit-Monkey Synergy, And a bunch of Sig Stones you can get some pretty unexpectedly Great Damage Ramp Up with Black Bolt... Again however with not a lot of Utility, it is a lot of requirements though so not the most realistic option.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    *Coughs*

Corvus 🤔
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    I know you enjoy drax. But please don’t that’s such a rare item and there are so many other amazing cosmic champs.

Cmm, megamind, nova for defense. Corvus
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Use gem on drax
    Easy choice. Ma man Bautista!!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    I was going to troll and say DRAX, because I’m almost certain OP is trolling...

But I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if this is an honest question. So please for the love of all that is holy use it on Corvus.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    Rumour has it that when you go to use the awakening gem on drax, you won't be able to see him.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    Save the gem for Hyperion,Medusa, CMM
  • SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    edited July 2020
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    Save the gem. Wait for a chance to get CMM or Hyperion. Or even Venom, Cull, Venom the Duck. If you don’t get any of them you can eventually use it on Corvus. He doesn’t need it but it’s a great nice-to-have
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    And that, my friends...is how you get people's attention! 👀
  • DeejDeej Posts: 108
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    this is horrifying. do not use it on drax LOL
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    use it on who?!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Save it for Cull Obsidian, he’ll be viable with Guardian synergy
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Save the gem (for whom?)
    If you like drax, you’d definitely like venom