**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My cool new way of opening crystals

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
So today I tried out a new way of opening a crystal. Put it in the reel. Tap it then turn off your phone straight away. Put the phone away for a while and come back. Open the phone again later and see what you got. This is pretty fun to do on big crystals like 5/6*s. Works really well for people who work or have school. Start the opening before a lesson, end it afterwards.

I did it and pulled 5* Medusa so I’m pretty happy about it. Might even give everyone else some good luck.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the method I usually do is to put the crystal on the reel and just put it down
    .Whatever you do, do not think about the crystal at all and do not look at the screen. Thinking about not thinking about it counts. this sounds stupid but it works like 70% of the time for me
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    i just pop them, kills anticipation. This method also got me a 5 star Medusa, so heh
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219

the method I usually do is to put the crystal on the reel and just put it down
    .Whatever you do, do not think about the crystal at all and do not look at the screen. Thinking about not thinking about it counts. this sounds stupid but it works like 70% of the time for me

I actually use this with a combination with the pep method, and it’s gotten me around the same amount of luck (9/15 god or beyond god tier 5*’s, and my first 2 6*’s being nf and moon night)
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    ngl I might do this in the future so I just forget about it, unlcik my phone, and see a "free" 5*