**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up to rank 4

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Who to rank up to rank 4 18 votes

Blade(Duped)
27%
Ab_SamadZombieZeddSarvanga1_Black_Swan_hbtygbty423_ 5 votes
Corvus Glaive
66%
Stark78AlfaCharlie_SceneVerseBornKQGiulioV99PHJfinEtjamaThicco_ModePřìņče01TP33SfakuAayush19Lil_Lasagna 12 votes
Warlock
5%
Deej 1 vote
Elsa Bloodstone
0%
Medusa(Unduped)
0%

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Blade(Duped)
    Thanks for your support
  • SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus and Warlock are both beasts. Hard to choose between them but I think Corvus will be extremely useful for clearing up tons of content. I’d do Warlock in the next opportunity though
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited July 2020
    what is your progress in the game? warlock will be good for act6 crossbones if you haven't beaten him yet. medusa is good for Ultron or sentinel bosses she shutes down robots completely. CG for overall attack AQ and AW, event quests. I don't have Blade so don't know how useful he is but they say he is very highly rated. so it really depends for me. I would first look at roster and then decide which I need and which I don't right now
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Sfaku said:

Corvus and Warlock are both beasts. Hard to choose between them but I think Corvus will be extremely useful for clearing up tons of content. I’d do Warlock in the next opportunity though

^^