**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bought the deals. Got what I wanted.

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
I spent some money and got exactly what I wanted. 5* Ebony Maw, Ant-man, and Red Skull. Heck yes. Anybody get exactly what they wanted like me?

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    It’s hard to tell if you’re serious or if this is sarcasm behind a screen
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You know what. You reminded me Red Skull exists which is a good target for Tigra.
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192

It’s hard to tell if you’re serious or if this is sarcasm behind a screen

For sure sarcasm
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    $15 got me : 5* Yondu, Human Torch, Lady Thor, Groot, Domino.
    4* Namor, Quake
    Not bad for the money. Have another 7,000 5* shards as well. Can’t beat that deal.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Oh yea, sharing that 4th of July deals with my 2nd 6* ever, Moon Night. Nothing better than 0 armor penetration, 0 block proficiency, and 0 critical resistance. Who needs a doom when you can have the a character with the 24th lowest prestige?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Graydrox said:

I got amazing 6* in the form of Karnak and argent venom.

Very, very nice ! I'm sure you are pleased. Should we celebrate by popping fire works? Maybe do it tomorrow night since it's already late? Yeah let's do that.
    That’s a fantastic idea!
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Yeah man! Spent $10 to get 5* Green Goblin, MODOK, and, of course, the ultimate BPCW counter, BPCW! Couldn't have asked for any better champs!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Finally got 5* Ice Man
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Got a 6* Aegon, nearly hit the roof.

Then got a science awakening gem. Yeah.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hopefully a lot of the trash champs will become useful soon with a few becoming really good. It's hard to know what a bad pull is right now. But I get it. I wasn't happy to see 6* Rhino today or my Kamala go to sig 80.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    got a 6* OML... was not impressed at first.
    but since using him...
    OMG he is awesome...
    people sleep on him when he is awesome....
    his regen makes him sustainable.
    when paired with ST his regen is awesome.....

so yeah, initial disappointment.
    but after using him i am now considering r2'ing him........