**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In ur opinion, for ur future progress, how many 5* you gonna rank maxed till you think "thats enough

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
So now r1 6* is same with r4 5*, + 6* require less material than 5*.

So when you look foward for your own progression, how many 5* you gonna rank maxed and then think that should be enough?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I took another 2 up today. Up to 29
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    M1k0rin said:

So now r1 6* is same with r4 5*, + 6* require less material than 5*.

So when you look foward for your own progression, how many 5* you gonna rank maxed and then think that should be enough?

Until i start getting R2 worthy 6*s ... But i say till 20 ... Have 13 r5s and 2 r2s till now ... So a couple more god tier 5*s thn it's only 6*s
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    It really is more tricky than it seems.

R2 a 6* is considerably more expensive than a new R5, due to that extra T5BC mainly. And on my opinion that’s worth it, IF that 6* is R3 worthy.

And also the issue of the signature comes into play. If that champ really benefits from high sig (Omega, CapIW) maybe the R5 is a much more practical move.

Short answer: I don’t know. It depends on your champs.

I have 6 R5s and I am really close to another 3 in the next couple of weeks. I think I will make 2 R5s and save up for my first 6* R2.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    It's a case by case basis based on your roster really. There's no right or wrong answer. Ranking up a 6* that needs their sig just bc "6*s are the future" is dumb but there are champs that don't need it at all that are worth ranking anyway
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    What's an "enough"? ;)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I was looking through my roster and I realised I had 25 maxed 2 stars, 25 maxed 3 stars and 25 maxed 4 stars so I guess that’ll be the number for me
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I’ll stop taking 5* to r5 when we get about four 6* champs per month and we can take one a month to r3. Then, maybe I’ll have champs worth ranking, for now I’ll keep my high to max sig 5*. Not to mention that following the feedback future content or the retuned act 6 shouldn’t need 6* champs anyway.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    One egg is un oeuf