**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Choose one champions to go 6*R3!

I can't selcet one of them help me!

Choose one champions to go 6*R3! 56 votes

Corvus Glaive
53%
DL864zuffyBENJI830Uncle_Fatty_247CliffordcanHendrossHzoriBrokenKDSuperFlash10PrylankHedgedog387DjinPaddoSarvanga1_Mrspider568Thicco_ModeTripleUPřìņče01FiiNCHStellan 30 votes
Captain Marvel Movie(CMM)
44%
TheTAbyssSnakeEyes69Timone147StfckrLiving TRIBUNALAinyRookiieKevanproGDr_Z01dbergKill_GreyCtuchikTotalMonster109ddomUmbertoDelRioBonzodavidGiodood_1ArifuteraMasterpuffOctoberstackDoctor_Strange19 25 votes
Silver surfer
1%
Aleor 1 vote

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    I like cmm better than corvus, but I think corvus is better. Who's awakened? btw, your videos are pretty cool
  • Living TRIBUNALLiving TRIBUNAL Posts: 363 ★★
    @Thicco_Mode Oh really? Thank you!
    Actually I'm gonna use Cosmic AG!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive

@Thicco_Mode Oh really? Thank you!
    Actually I'm gonna use Cosmic AG!

I think it depends on who you like using more. I'm not sure about their viability in end game content, but I'm sure both are great and even better awakened.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    It's a debate between who's better between cmm and corvus. I prefer cmm because there's some scenarios and paths where corvus can't really get his charges (or he just gets 1 or2).but both are great options
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Corvus Glaive

I can't selcet one of them help me!

It always depends, Silver Surfer is gonna be useful for future prestige needs, the other 2 are bangers that you should go for them in the future
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    corvus for being an actually useful champ in all content, or surfer for being fun + prestige
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    CMM has prestige too y'know, more versatile than corvus imo
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Do it he has crazy damage from those cruelty from his mission loving my 4* rank 5