**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Celebration + Preparation- Help from cavaliers appreciated

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I was bored tonight, so I finally sucked it up and made myself do 6.1.2, which I had been "stuck" on for about a month or two. I had only attempted it about three times before today and I always died on sentinel and never really put that much thought into it. I took the path with punisher 2099 with this team:

I boosted and cleared the path with cmm and aa and soloed sentinel with ghost, which was really easy. I used about five revives on the Ultron and bursted him down with cmm, but I could have cut it down a little if I cared a little more. Felt super great bashing his face after not being able to clear him for a while. Now, I am on 6.1.3 and thinking about going for cavalier. From what I've heard, 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 are hardish and 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 are a little bit easier. Then, the last two are supposedly pretty hard. I'd appreciate if any experienced/cavalier summoners could give me some insights and tips on going for a cavalier run and whether my roster could do it. Thanks!

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    6.1.3 is really easy, the only things to watch out for are the Global Node (LDR, which stacks Weaknesses), and the Thing before Ghost. Some people have a hard time against Thing, but if you can breeze through him, the quest is insanely easy.

6.1.4 is also easy. The Global Node is the only thing to watch out for. Just make sure you stay aggressive and stay close to the Defenders.

6.1.5 was the hardest IMO since I didn't have a solid Biohazard counter. Since you have Colossus and Ghost, the boss isn't much of a problem. Make sure you take out the Bane node for completion since it's a huge pain if the Bane node is on for XB. The global isn't very difficult, but just make sure you don't push them to an SP3.

6.1.6 is alright since you have Ghost and CMM for Sentinel. I went for the Vigorus Assault path, and Ghost can crush that path. The global node isn't challenging, it's mainly just annoying when you forget to throw an SP2 instead of an SP1 and vice versa. Just make sure if you're using CMM for Sentinel to not trigger Binary until the Fisticuffs is over.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

6.1.3 is really easy, the only things to watch out for are the Global Node (LDR, which stacks Weaknesses), and the Thing before Ghost. Some people have a hard time against Thing, but if you can breeze through him, the quest is insanely easy.

6.1.4 is also easy. The Global Node is the only thing to watch out for. Just make sure you stay aggressive and stay close to the Defenders.

6.1.5 was the hardest IMO since I didn't have a solid Biohazard counter. Since you have Colossus and Ghost, the boss isn't much of a problem. Make sure you take out the Bane node for completion since it's a huge pain if the Bane node is on for XB. The global isn't very difficult, but just make sure you don't push them to an SP3.

6.1.6 is alright since you have Ghost and CMM for Sentinel. I went for the Vigorus Assault path, and Ghost can crush that path. The global node isn't challenging, it's mainly just annoying when you forget to throw an SP2 instead of an SP1 and vice versa. Just make sure if you're using CMM for Sentinel to not trigger Binary until the Fisticuffs is over.

thanks for all the advice! thing should be easy food for my stealthy. for the last two, I'll look at the paths and see what I can do
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

thanks for all the advice! thing should be easy food for my stealthy. for the last two, I'll look at the paths and see what I can do
    Quake 'n Bake works well for Thing too. Just avoid getting cornered too much.

Quake 'n Bake works well for Thing too. Just avoid getting cornered too much.
    unfortunately, I don't have a five star quake
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    6.1.3 and 6.1.4 are very straightforward. 6.1.5 take the far left path and ghost can solo xbones, 6.1.6 take the arcoverload vigours assault path and bring Warlock for Havok. Use ghost to beat Sentinel. Good luck!!
  • SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    It’s definitely doable with the champs you have. You can also practice a bit before taking the path and have a few potions stacked for the final fight. I cleared both bosses in 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 with my Corvus and a few 20% revives, although he’s not really optimal for XB but more of an alternative way to beat him. Sentinel was a bit easier
    I appreciate the help everyone!
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    in 6.1.6 you can also try the all or nothing path with Magik's power lock; done that with Voodoo and was fun and easy, except for electro, that can be tricky with his fun and interactive damage
    edited July 2020
    finished 6.1.3 today and planning to go for 6.1.4 tonight
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

finished 6.1.3 today and planning to go for 6.1.4 tonight

Nice!
    6.1.4 done. I'm gonna finish the other two (if I can) tomorrow bc I'm kinda tilted rn
    6.1.5 done with about 4 or 5 revives