**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Player looking for an alliance prestige 6891 base hero rating 470597

I’m a North American player (Texas) looking for an alliance that can help me get resources through the glory store weekly so I can build up my roster I’m not the greatest player still need to work on how to beat stun immune champions with someone other than ghost but I am cavalier player I may not always be available to quest on the weekends cause I like to party but will do my best to do my part

Comments

• Jensen8993Jensen8993 Posts: 24
    Hey man If your active in aq and help us push. Then all is good let’s talk bro my line Is is Jensen8993.
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    Are you still looking for an alliance if so add me on line and let's talk @ nipplehippie69
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    Post your in game name or hit me up in game buck9studio
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Nevertrustahippy is my line ID if you’re still looking
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    If you’re still looking my line I’d is Jamie2289
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 129
    Hit me up on Line swaggydaddyo. We are a Gold 3/80M AQ alliance with a diverse roster. Come grow with us!