**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sasquatch....surprise fights way TOO OVERPOWERED!

Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Just came across a surprise Sasquatch fight on Heoric difficulty and I have a question.......Are u crazy?! The Wolverine boss is only about 55K HP and this NON-boss surprise fight has 135k?!?! That's 3 times the Boss HP! Then his abilities have him regen for 475 a second if he gets beneath 20% health. He also gains Unstoppable and gets ridiculous powerful the last percent of HP he has! This isnt even the hardest difficulty! Why is a surprise boss have 3x the hp as a boss AND regens at a ridiculous rate he dont die?! Seriously this needs to be adjusted because as is I feel like I'm fighting a chapter 5 boss and I shouldnt be that hard!

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Mainly because the other defenders are really easy in general.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think u mean Canadian
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Nope I meant Epic NOT Canadian....my bad not Heroic

Still, the defenders on Epic are extremely easy. The Sasquatch encounter evens the difficulty out, I guess. A 22k Sasquatch is pretty on-par with the defenders in the last few Epic Side Quests.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Like whom?

Not joking....135K and 3x the boss HP this quest. And regen was ridiculous amd he was unstoppable pretty much last 10% his life

Bring a counter. There are many.
    Like whom?
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Quake
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    He isn't hard at all, easy to dodge specials, easy heavy to punish, no nodes, and easy mechanics.

Plus, it's no energy, just back out and redo the path. It really isn't that difficult lol
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Dude thats not extreme in any way shape or form. 135k is exactly the kind of thing I'd expect from an epic difficulty. And to add to it, he's really not all that hard to fight. You just practice.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    The first fight with him i actually thought he was a straightforward fight.In fact I sacrificed my champ just to see his Sp3 animation when i could've finished him off at 5%.

Bring champs that can help prevent his rage from activating like LC, Shulk, Gwenpool (Sp2) if you're really struggling
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Midnite93 said:

Heroic? Please tell me your not serious their stats in heroic are not that beefed up. That is Canadian difficulty it's a level above uncollected. Are you talking about normal EQ? I play heroic with maxed 2 stars

In Canadian difficulty Sasquatch has 300k+ HP.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Like whom?

Not joking....135K and 3x the boss HP this quest. And regen was ridiculous amd he was unstoppable pretty much last 10% his life

Bring a counter. There are many.
    Like whom?
    I used Blade (with Mephisto for synergy) ... both of them provided plenty of utility along the quest .. and if sasquatch showed up, blade 1 shot him every time .. :)
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    I brought SheHulk after reading what a pain he is and I soloed him the first time I fought him. Slow debuff takes care of unstoppable and petrify takes care of regen. Try to push him to sp2 as that is easily avoidable, but even the sp1 is easy after a couple of times.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

Just came across a surprise Sasquatch fight on Heoric difficulty and I have a question.......Are u crazy?! The Wolverine boss is only about 55K HP and this NON-boss surprise fight has 135k?!?! That's 3 times the Boss HP! Then his abilities have him regen for 475 a second if he gets beneath 20% health. He also gains Unstoppable and gets ridiculous powerful the last percent of HP he has! This isnt even the hardest difficulty! Why is a surprise boss have 3x the hp as a boss AND regens at a ridiculous rate he dont die?! Seriously this needs to be adjusted because as is I feel like I'm fighting a chapter 5 boss and I shouldnt be that hard!

If he wasn't OP, then you wouldn't be surprised and he won't be a surprised boss 😉

Ps. Don't need to fight him, just back out & restart the Quest and his no more.