**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help on cosmic champs

I am looking for some guidance on cosmic champs to rank uo. What are people's thoughts and experiences. Just finished act 4 (not 100 percent yet) I only have one T4 cosmic sadly so go only go to R3 until get more.

These are my current ones
Thor just ranked him up but think I should have used on someone else. Still good have synergy with iceman and Hyperion

Cull and promixa seems good

Venom heard he's really good

Angela my 3star maxed is good

Spiderman fun to play but worth ranking?

Cap marvel is good but not ranking 4* when have 5* of her

Gamora ?

Thanks

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I personally would go for Venom! he is very decent!
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Hype venom Thor. Hype is insane after a few heavies and poison immune, venom hits pretty good and bleeds are insane, and Thor hits hard as F. Sp2/3 stun are insane. I personally like Thor the best but not node friendly
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Take a look at Hela. Her indestructible maybe be useful to get you out of jail.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Rank up Venom and throw sig stones at him. Proxima is good for long fights especially when duped. Symbiote Spidey is a seriously underrated hard hitter. If you have maxed out precision and cruelty, you will appreciate him more as he crits more than most champs. I have used him to take down just about every other champ in the game. If you have Symbiote Supreme, even better as his synergy improves both of them
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Thanks all. I've ranked up venom to R2 at present. Thor seems good but wish didn't rank him to r4 yet. I used to like hela but other champs so far seem better I may not be playing her right. My Hyperion is already maxed and high Sig he is awsome but thanks!
  • Maddestmax82Maddestmax82 Posts: 24
    Hela and Angela, together their synergy is awesome, also proxima, she is unreal in long fights and teamed with corvus, thor, Hela and Angela, she is amazing. She cud do with a small buff though that let's her carry her done missions.