**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Daily Alliance Crystal 2* Unstoppable Colossus?

I roll a 2* Unstoppable Colossus 9 out of every 10 days. I have tried quick opening, spinning out, selected spins, and it's the same result. The reward for duping a 1000 time over maxed 2* UC is a couple ISOs? Please up the reward to a 2* max signature crystal please, if I have to roll this almost everyday, it's just a waste of 1000 loyalty chips and I have stopped using them til something changes. Am I the only one that rolls that many 2* UC?

Comments

• I have had periods like that as well think my worst was 16 times in a row. He is extremely favored on that crystal
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    I get the occasional boosts but mostly the same as u guys above. Maybe it all equals out in the long run if ya spent the loyalty buying boosts. That's what my hope is lol and honstely I think the 5* UC sucks for the cost of him... I could really careless if I get one or not. He should be more valuable for the price a person has to pay with the loyalty saved. He should be god tier for that price
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Same, always UC, I don't open crystals anymore. I don't understand why a 2* garbage is inside a crystal, not even a noob is excited for a 2*, get rid of it!
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    he is not garbage and is good to any noob champions roster.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Yep. Especially since he has the lowest level rating out of all the champions.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    We should get a max sig ability crystal for him and the 3* awarded one just like we do for every other champ
  • Something changed last month or so with alliance crystals and I get a 2* UC about half the time now, I assure you this was an alteration of the rewards... not a coincidence or random bad luck
  • I learned this the hard way.. stop opening the daily's until you at least get your 4* and 5* UC... you'll hate yourself later if you don't do this.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    They should make an uncollected alliance crystal, removing the 2 and 3 star UC in place for 4 and 5 star UC. Or just make a new crystal like the uncollected arena one...
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Alliance crystals are garbage. NOBODY should be opening these crystals. Loyalty is a lot more useful in the store. Save for 4*/5* UC, mastery cores, or healing items. There is no reason to purchase those alliance crystals.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    I bought and duped the 4* UC, so I figured I would give the Alliance crystal a shot, nothing but 2* UC with an occasional boost every two weeks.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    i have reached max sig level with my 2*/3* UC so many times, i sell him but he comes back ..again and again n again :'(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I feel your pain. I really do. I bought one every day since the limit came with the Loyalty Store. A couple weeks ago, I rolled the 4*. Had to change my pants.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Ha! Yeah, maxed both a long time ago too. I opened them every day for a year and a half and never pulled a 4* lol, if I did I might have needed new undies lol. I have however purchase and purchased the dupe for the 4* a while ago.