**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu for ‘Tune-Up’ champ update

Dormammu would be perfect for ‘Tune Up’ champion buff in the next cycle because he already has amazing utility. He could be god-tier if the damage output is increased

Comments

• SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Dormammu would be perfect for ‘Tune Up’ champion buff in the next cycle because he already has amazing utility. He could be god-tier if the damage output is increased

That's what I've been saying. He's the guy the community should pick next. We've already had enough meme status or popular marvel character champs buffed so it's time for the lesser known god-like being to shine with the uttermost potential he currently possesses.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Sure, straight after my boy Iron Fist gets the full overhaul.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 835 ★★★★
    I've got him as a 5* rank 4 and it's possible the only thing missing from him being a really good champ. Dormammu's got a unique playstyle but his damage output lets him down.
  • Maddestmax82Maddestmax82 Posts: 24
    It's not just his attack output, he can be hit while blocking like 15 times and his health is gone, he is to easy to kill, and.please explain these heroes made of fire not being incinerate resistant, ghost rider, dormammu etc, if your made of fire surely U can't burn
  • Maddestmax82Maddestmax82 Posts: 24
    Chobbly said:

I've got him as a 5* rank 4 and it's possible the only thing missing from him being a really good champ. Dormammu's got a unique playstyle but his damage output lets him down.

I find his damage output good as a 4* use his heavy attack straight away let his power drain until he gets to 100 and heavy hit again, he hits hard, I find his weakness is his block and damage taken.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Chobbly said:

I find his damage output good as a 4* use his heavy attack straight away let his power drain until he gets to 100 and heavy hit again, he hits hard, I find his weakness is his block and damage taken.
    Still extremely poor damage compared to others. He has good utility just needs more damage (maybe energy burst damage or something similar?)
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    His damage is indeed poor. Funny enough today I gave him a run while questing and boy, I like what he does just not how long he does it.

Something odd tho, his synergy with Blade gives enemies -30% every resistance. Since all of hit attacks are energy and not contact then by default his basics as well as special attacks should get the boost? Well it only applies to his sig ability which doesn't make sense. Turn up for Dorm is perfectly fine.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Totally agree.. tune up time for dormammu