**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The new 5* Champs Being Added Next Month!

UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Kabam, there really hasn't been any info on the 5* champs for next month. There's a list made, but I have my doubts of course since they pretty much just copied what you wrote but we don't how u people feel the order should be, so that's why I don't trust it. Now I'm wondering(because of the class 5* deal), is voodoo and ghost rider being added as 5* next month? That's what it's apperently leading to, my self and a lot of other people would like to know. If there's a post about confirmed 5* for October and so on, then please forgive my stupidity.

Comments

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Kabam, there really hasn't been any info on the 5* champs for next month. There's a list made, but I have my doubts of course since they pretty much just copied what you wrote but we don't how u people feel the order should be, so that's why I don't trust it. Now I'm wondering(because of the class 5* deal), is voodoo and ghost rider being added as 5* next month? That's what it's apperently leading to, my self and a lot of other people would like to know. If there's a post about confirmed 5* for October and so on, then please forgive my stupidity.

The list you see is the order of which there arenas were so i can confirm next batch will include GR.Voodoo.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    s96arvlbrv8g.jpg
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited September 2017
    The Trucos post is correct, Kabam even stated that they would release 6 character batches in the order they were released as 5*s until they catch up.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Ah ok, doubted that pic because I never saw kabam confirm those after September. 6* release made me believe it a lot more, but I still had my doubts. Ty folks.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    i3fh3u9qr72d.png

This chart is a bit more updated
    Anyone know what month of 2018 will only include 7 champs in the subfeature crystal???

ynd4ay6ek0cz.png
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Anyone know what month of 2018 will only include 7 champs in the subfeature crystal???

ynd4ay6ek0cz.png

It will be approximately July 2018 when the 5* are all caught up.
    Viper1987 wrote: »

ynd4ay6ek0cz.png

Are you sure? What does that mean lol

ynd4ay6ek0cz.png

Assuming the trend of 2 new champs per month and 6 older featured champs being added, July is about the time where they will not be playing "catch up" anymore. This means that the 4* and 5* champs will be added to the crystals at the same time and there will only be 6-8 champs in the subfeatured pool.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

ynd4ay6ek0cz.png

This is a common misconception. The sub featured pool includes ALL the possible champions, not just the ones that haven't been added yet. It includes all the ones currently in the basics as well as the ones not yet added.

At some point it will catch up and there will be no sub featured pool.
    edited September 2017
    SlyCat42 wrote: »

ynd4ay6ek0cz.png

This is a common misconception. The sub featured pool includes ALL the possible champions, not just the ones that haven't been added yet. It includes all the ones currently in the basics as well as the ones not yet added.

At some point it will catch up and there will be no sub featured pool.

That is not correct. The subfeatured pool is the pool of champs that are not the current featured, but have not yet been added to the basics. OML was a featured at one time, but is not a featured anymore. He is a basic champ. AA is a featured but not the current featured (Medusa will be) so by purchasing a featured crystal, you have a shot at Medusa the feature, AA, a subfeature, or OML, now a basic.

As for the second part of your statement, that is also incorrect. Kabam stated there will still be about 7 champs in the subfeatured pool. Remember that champs have approximately a 4 month waiting period from the time they are a feature, to the time they are released in the crystals. During this time, they would be considered a subfeature. Doc Oc, GG, Punisher 2099, Stark Spidey, Kingpin, and Carnage are all examples of subfeatured as they are not the current feature, but have not yet been added as a basic yet.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    i3fh3u9qr72d.png

This chart is a bit more updated

Is there a current version of this image? I'll be filling a 5* crystal with tonight's login reward. Wondering if it's worth waiting for Feb or if I should just open it in Jan.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Thanks!