**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why did this happen???

Does anyone know why taking 6* Domino from rank 2-3 would make her pi drop by 1000 points...at R2 35 she was 12,190 and soon as I hit the rank up she dropped to 11,150...

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    this happens normally, no matter the champ or star rating
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I'm confused... What????
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    You must have altered your mastery setup. Or she may had high prestige at rank 2 when you use massacre and rulk syenrgy with her and maybe now you are for the first time looking at her prestige without synergies.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Sometimes rank ups cause PI to drop, still have higher attack and hp, just the PI drops.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    If you just rank up, your stats are somehow lower than before you rank up...
    But no one really bothers with it because when one decides to rank up a champ, it usually is followed by level up as well
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I think Kabam said it was to encourage people to Level Up their characters instead of just Ranking them up and doing nothing else.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Dude you have no idea what you are doing kingLeo
    Its because when you rank up a champ, the pi temporarily drops. Then you have to level them up again in order to get the pi increase

Wow I've never noticed this in my entire life. Strange thing
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

FRITO_Man said:

Dude you have no idea what you are doing kingLeo
    Its because when you rank up a champ, the pi temporarily drops. Then you have to level them up again in order to get the pi increase

Wow I've never noticed this in my entire life. Strange thing
    Me either. Always immediately level up.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

You must have altered your mastery setup. Or she may had high prestige at rank 2 when you use massacre and rulk syenrgy with her and maybe now you are for the first time looking at her prestige without synergies.

And this kids is how you make yourself look clueless