**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon Persistent Combo Bug?

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
Hey all,

Just want to ask a question about Aegon. Managed to max his sigs now at 200 but before taking him to R5, i thought i'd give him a spin first on some UC EQ

So first fight,
PC = 0, Finished Combo = 51 hits

Second fight (expecting 38 PC [51x0.75=38.25])
PC = 36 (only carried over 70.59%)
FC = 32 hits

Third fight (expecting 60 PC [36+(32x0.75)])
PC = 57 (only took 65%)
FC = 41 hits

Fourth Fight (expecting 81 PC [57+(41x0.75)])
PC = 87 (took 94%)
FC = 44 hits

On the fourth fight it should've been 86 if previous calc have been correct so not gonna complain.

Fifth fight (expecting 120PC)
PC = 120
FC = 32

Sixth fight (expecting 144 PC)
PC = 144

The rest of the fights have been correct (at least how i think it works). Anyone else have him that at max to try this?

Thank you

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Yes i did. I always try to, to get more hits.
    I actually thought of something like that but how come the 4th fight increased by 94%?

Guess will have to do more testing
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    After the opponent is ko'd, the hits after don't count towards the combo
    Thanks, Still doesnt explain the massive increase on my 4th fight.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Combos after the opponent will be KOED won't count.Example if opponent have 1% health and I throw sp1 to kill him, with 1 hit he die then rest of 5 hits will not count.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Thanks, Still doesnt explain the massive increase on my 4th fight.

You math on the 4th fight is wrong

Idk where you get 94% but plugged into a calculator it all adds up perfectly fine.

Now with out videos to see the exact count of your combo when you Ko'd the opponents I'd assume most of your numbers were inflated by 4-5 hits. Just so happens the 4th fight you finished spot on without any after KO extra hits
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Hey all,

Just want to ask a question about Aegon. Managed to max his sigs now at 200 but before taking him to R5, i thought i'd give him a spin first on some UC EQ

So first fight,
    PC = 0, Finished Combo = 51 hits

Second fight (expecting 38 PC [51x0.75=38.25])
    PC = 36 (only carried over 70.59%)
    FC = 32 hits

Third fight (expecting 60 PC [36+(32x0.75)])
    PC = 57 (only took 65%)
    FC = 41 hits

Fourth Fight (expecting 81 PC [57+(41x0.75)])
    PC = 87 (took 94%)
    FC = 44 hits

On the fourth fight it should've been 86 if previous calc have been correct so not gonna complain.

Fifth fight (expecting 120PC)
    PC = 120
    FC = 32

Sixth fight (expecting 144 PC)
    PC = 144

The rest of the fights have been correct (at least how i think it works). Anyone else have him that at max to try this?

Thank you

75% of 41 = 30.75 + 57 = 87.75

Round that down and you have 87 so your fight took 75% of the combo like it should

Unfortunately the issue here is maths not a big in Aegon
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    As mentioned earlier, the discrepancies occur because all hits after the KO appears are not factored into the calculation. Also, the number always rounds down so you only get exactly 75% when the ending combo is a multiple of 4.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    In addition to others (wrong math on 4, and any hits during KO don’t count).
    Seems like you propagate the unaccounted for (but predicted) amounts forward from fight to fight on some of them about what you predict after the next fight. That is propagation error.
    Thanks all.Not sure what happened with my maths on #4 🤭🙈

But yeah after testing the sp1 hits after the KO doesn't count 😔 All these time I've been forcing myself to take block damage just to get 1 more sp1.

Now going to R5 him 😁