**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* champ to r5?

This has probably been done to death on this forum, but I need outside opinions as this is an important decision.

Which 5* champ to r5? 20 votes

Namor (sig 140) (can increase sig to 200)
20%
Spity68RoOOtsHedgedog387King_Leo321 4 votes
Stark Spidey (sig 38) (lower value since I already have a r5 tech champ)
0%
Magik (sig 160) (can increase sig to 200)
10%
Thicco_ModeBonzodavid 2 votes
Other (includes r3 champs like Hela, Doctor Doom, Thing, The Champion, Havok, Ghost Rider, Thrags)
70%
CrkwestLvernon15RockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaK3600Přìņče01StellanDoctor_Strange19Black_SwanXguard77VercingetorixAmeloblasterNavieen 14 votes
Wait for someone better
0%

Comments

• NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Other (includes r3 champs like Hela, Doctor Doom, Thing, The Champion, Havok, Ghost Rider, Thrags)
    Doctor doom would be a really insane r5
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Navieen said:

Doctor doom would be a really insane r5

The thing is that I already have a r2 6* SS
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme and Doctor Doom cover a lot of ground together and don’t have the same utilities. I would rank Doctor Doom
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Doom for sure
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Magik (sig 160) (can increase sig to 200)
    oops didn't see doom. prob him
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost...
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    I would say namor as he has his uses but dr doom is the best unless u strongly object to that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doom
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Ghost...

He says ghost rider not ghost, he’s certainly not worth rank 5 in this meta
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Doom easily, although I would take up the Namor when you can as well