**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wolverine X-23

What up ya'll,

So I have had my x-23 forever now. She is r4 thinking of taking her to r5. Was wondering for those that use her regularly since I don't, do you ever use her specials?

I kinda feel like the specials themselves don't do a lot of damage, and just comboing with bleed is the best way to take opponents down.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Comments

• I recently heard not to use her specials. The regen is more valuable.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yeah the more power bar you have, the more she regens, if your in arena pop them off, if your questing though don't use specials.

Against bleed immune she is valuable too, as she stacks cruelty and hits like a beast
  • I have a 5* R4 x-23... don't use her specials unless it will end the fight. Her regen is dependent on her power meter, so the higher the power bar.. the better the regen. She's easily the funnest champ in the game for me.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Defo r5 her by the way, no brainer, mine eats up opponents in AW tier 1
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    X-23 is almost god tier, def work the rank up. Dont use specials and you can float through aq calmly.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    She's easily overlooked as a "less health/regen" wolverine

Her bleeds and cruelty go hand in hand to take down any champ without too much issue

Her dupe is reliable

Her heavy can bypass Astral Evade somehow

Her specials are iffy… if you're just in a LOOONG fight without much threat from the enemy launch the Sp1 as her cruelty/bleed will last longer

If you're in a high stakes fight keep the power bar and use it to regen her
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    rank her up asap my brother that couldn't beat WS in rol when he got her he soloed WS when he took her to R4
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Regen increases with increase in power. So, if u take damage, dont use specials. If you have a champ at 5% (arbitrary) HP with his sp3 active, use the special.
  • Was X23's max bleed stack always 5? I feel like she was nerfed silently, cuz I feel like there were more bleeds before.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Was X23's max bleed stack always 5? I feel like she was nerfed silently, cuz I feel like there were more bleeds before.

Always been capped at 5 since each stack is much more damaging than wolverine's.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    dont get hit then u can just spam sp1 and they bleed out faster
  • I'm in love with her.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Was X23's max bleed stack always 5? I feel like she was nerfed silently, cuz I feel like there were more bleeds before.

Always been capped at 5 since each stack is much more damaging than wolverine's.

So that's not just me thinking my RNG didn't take me past 5. Okay then. You are right though. If she was able to stack more than 5.... sorry. I got excited at the thought haha.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Use her S3 to finish the fight , rest just keep hitting and u will get good regen ...

So that's not just me thinking my RNG didn't take me past 5. Okay then. You are right though. If she was able to stack more than 5.... sorry. I got excited at the thought haha.

Lol. Yeah she'd be somewhat overpowered if it wasn't capped. But if you're on full health and confident you won't need much Regen in a fight I like to use her sp1 or sp2 since the bleed from those is even more damaging.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Only use specials if your health is full or to kill off an opponent. Preferably SP2, does the most damage. Definitely worth a rank 5, she is my go to champ just for the quick fights and the easy access to regen.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Her bleed is almost double wolverines
  • Literally the only issue with her regen is that in most fights it's over before you get to l3, limiting the regen per tick. She's so good at ending fights quickly
  • Rixob wrote: »
    X-23 is almost god tier, def work the rank up. Dont use specials and you can float through aq calmly.

They all float down here. lol sry I just saw the IT movie. But yes X-23 is worth R5 and don't use specials, don't really need them unless you just want to see the animation or it's going to end the fight. I use her all the time in questing.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    As some who uses her in everything and now AW (cuz it sucks), I'd say she's only worse than normal Wolvie in Regen and even so she can keep up anyway. As far as I know, per tick with both at full power, her regen heals more than his, it's his Sig that passes her if you trigger that. The chance for regen triggering is also very slightly higher also and if you play her aggressively then you can bleed the enemy from start to finish of the fight (using ROL champs as an example for that).

Her DPS surpasses Wolvie by a silly amount if you do the math. While her bleeds are capped at 5, they do more damage than his per tick and she's able to easier apply them and keep them on. Her crit chance base is higher than his by alittle, when the enemy has a bleed on them, her crit chance goes up and when awakened and they have 3 bleeds then it goes up further meaning not only is she able to keep 4-5 stacks of bleed on easier, she's also doing more crits and those yellow attack numbers add up as well. People seem to forgot that she crits alot and only worry about bleed and regen. While her crit damage is poor, it happens often enough for her to easily outpace Wolvie.

Once the enemy can bleed, she's to me a top 10 DPS character in game. My X-23 is 4/40 and I've soloed Map 5 Rhino during day 1-2 already and even day 4-5 with a time out (which she healed right back up to full since I NEVER use specials with her unless the fight will be over quick).

So is she worth it? Yes, yes she is.
  • I bring my R5 X-23 to AQ 5 days a week. I only use her L2 if there are 3 stacks of bleed and the opponent is about to die. Otherwise, I never use her specials.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I always use my L2 with 3+ bleeds. Large crit damage + stronger bleeds. However, don't use specials if you need the regen
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    I only melee and stack up her bleeds. If I know doing the special will end the fight I may do the special.
  • Does Wolvie and x23 regen the same amount of health at full power bars?
    Flazinator wrote: »
    Does Wolvie and x23 regen the same amount of health at full power bars?

X-23 has a higher base Regen than wolverine (the unduped version that triggers the most). Only wolverine's sig Regen heals faster than X-23 individually. But they can both be active at the same time so he gets his sig Regen and base Regen to gain a large amount of health back.