**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your July 3rd to 6th pulls here

Comments

• MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149

• fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58

Also got 6 star HT and will be taking that bwcv to r3 once I get 1 more mystic t4cc, already at r2. She will be my 2nd r3, ghost being my first. Also took my r5 red guardian to sig 200 and my r5 warlock to sig 200 too. Saving the rest of my sig stones for my silver surfer that is currently r4 sig 20.
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    edited July 2020
    My 4th went horribly for my account.

6* nexus: gulk, carnage, heimdall, emma

6* featureds: imiw, moleman, massacre, modok, cap og, hb(3rd dupe), nightthrasher

Based on these results I decided to go for cosmic on my abyss nexus crystal to dupe my r3 cmm and save my generic. She didn't appear and I chose venom.

Needed 450 mystic frags, didn't get any mystics. Ended up 900 frags from my 3rd cosmic t5cc

Pretty much no account progress from the 4th for me unfortunately.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Got 6* doc oc aswell.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★

6*s were painful
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

One Offer, plus the 6* Package for Cav.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    6*s: Ironman new, nebula new, nebula dupe, vtd new, silver surfer new, doom new (have mystic AG)
    6* nexus: Nova new, cmm new, cmm dupe (have cosmic t5cc)
    5* nexus: Namor new

Looked like it was going to go so bad at first then it spiked massively 🙌🏽
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

🤬

Gambits getting a tune up so I hope you picked him
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

Should have known better than to blow real money on their B.S. crystals. Sick of getting shafted by their shady-ass RNG.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    3 $10, 3 $30, 1 $50

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i just opened 20 regular battle chip crystals for units for the offers and i didnt get any..... i guess im stuck at 956 units lol.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Really like black widow (DO). Her animation is my favorite~

But the rest of openings were pretty underwhelming......😂

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Raikis said:

My first dupe as 6* Cull. And I chose Longshot

I would have definitely went with Magneto... OVERHAUL INCOMING!!!!
    I would've chosen Magneto and his Homo Superior sig ability tbh.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    edited July 2020

Didnt whale out like I usually do. But I'm very happy. Got 3 I've been chasing for years. Then to quote seatin...kabam was laughing at me mate they're laughing with that howard the duck aegon pull.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78

• Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    edited July 2020

😐 plus I got iron patriot and havok 6*’s on second acc
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Hey guys, I got 5* rag hulk, 5* bwdo, 5* terrax(for a second time) and 6* psylocke. So I gotta few questions, is 6* psylocke any good? And is duped terrax any better than non duped terrax? And does black widow have any good uses?

Anyways, aside from that what did you guys get?

@XXGhost_RiderXX She's an absolute beast for power control, read this:https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/194611/how-good-is-psylocke, specifically MegaSkater's post, it's the best guide that I have found. In short, Infinite enervate, AAR, great power control, but she has lacking damage, She needs a synergy with Professer X to give her increased attack per Psi-Charge
  • nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    edited July 2020

Went for cavalier after night monkey pull and below are my pulls from 6* basic and 2 6* nexus respectively

And a huge hole in my wallet.
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    edited July 2020

• swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

I had 15k Units saved and was really debating on getting 6* OG Vision twice, but ally mates and youtubers convinced me to hold until the July 4th deals, so basically I ended up with a bunch of 5* shards and enough for 2 6*s...the first one was a waste, duping my Cap WW2, and my 2nd one was Squirrel Girl. Looking at the pulls, I kind of think OG Vision would have served me better for general usage via his utilities. I was really hoping for a 6* I can use in questing. What are the chances of duping Cap WW2 when I only had 3 champs? What a waste of shards...why is he even in the 6* pool, he is awful.