**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ Doom bots AI

StarzStarz Posts: 153
I'm so tired of the inconsistent AI from Doom bots. Another example of terrible AI programming

Comments

• StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Also why do tech bots heavies seem to give you lead feet as opposed to Pun 2099?
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Starz said:

I'm so tired of the inconsistent AI from Doom bots. Another example of terrible AI programming

The worst opponents in the game, in my opinion. It’s really telling when between map 5, 6, and 7 people would RATHER play what is supposed to be a harder map 6 and 7.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    This has already been addressed and confirmed for a change in a future update

This has already been addressed and confirmed for a change in a future update

I can still complain about and as is typical with Kabam it takes seeing before you can start believing

Starz said:

The worst opponents in the game, in my opinion. It’s really telling when between map 5, 6, and 7 people would RATHER play what is supposed to be a harder map 6 and 7.
    Great way to sum it up