**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Plat 3 5×5 LF 1

Plat 3 alli looking for a skilled player with a strong roster to help us push.

Hmu on line if your interested, ID is legendary_poey

Comments

• Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Another spot is available, hmu if interested
    Still looking for 1
    No longer looking
  • Lord_Mazoku1Lord_Mazoku1 Posts: 22
    edited July 2020
    Don't go here! Poey is a big mouth, know it all jerk that will kick you at any moment with no notice. He'll screw you out of rewards!
  • TeamSoCoTeamSoCo Posts: 63
    Nobody got screwed out of rewards u got kicked in preseason bc u didn’t have the skill to compete in a plat 3 ally. Please take your negativity somewhere else.
  • SuperZeroHer0SuperZeroHer0 Posts: 36
    You didn’t hold up your end of the bargain. Don’t come on here trashing Poey cuz you sucked. Also it was a unanimous decision. Your cried too much
  • Lord_Mazoku1Lord_Mazoku1 Posts: 22
    edited July 2020
    I didn't suck or cry. It was preseason & there was supposed to be no pressure. I asked for a certain path that i felt would've suited me best but was stuck with a path that he in his opinion was best for me, which was wrong. Only i can say what path i felt was appropriate for me. & i did lose rewards because i did not receive SA. From what i understand you guys got them. But he is a big mouth jerk, he couldn't even p.m. me and discuss my performance, just got blindsided & backdoored out of nowhere. Some of the guys her are cool, like Rob, Team soco, and some others. But as long as a creep like Poey is there you're always in jeopardy of getting an unexpected boot!