**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think Kabam should offer to sell rank down tickets or offer them in offers. Anyone with me?

I just think it would be awesome to be able to reallocate you resources to other champs as an item you can purchase or get in offers. Like I would love you rank down my 5* Cap Marvel Movie and rank my 6* since I don't really need 2 or the same champs at the same power level or so close. Its stopping me from wanting to R2 my 6* because I have a maxed 5* and it just seems like a waste of awesome 6* pulls like I cant use them until im can finish Act 6 or abyss.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Unless you want someone to get nerfed, then you also won't want rank down tickets
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Live with your choices, we don’t need rank down tickets.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    And to think @Pseudouber was one of us... :'(
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

And to think @Pseudouber was one of us... :'(

@Notsavage19 we've lost another one...
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Hopefully we won't ever see rank down tickets again. It's easier than ever to get rank up resources. We don't need RDT.

Hell, I'd ask for a rank UP gem before needing an RDT. RDTs are reserved for significant nerfs.
  • Rank down tickets should not be something that is easily obtained or bought. I'd be ok not seeing them again honestly. They are for those very very special occasions, other than that, you gotta live with your rank choices
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

I just think it would be awesome to be able to reallocate you resources to other champs as an item you can purchase or get in offers. Like I would love you rank down my 5* Cap Marvel Movie and rank my 6* since I don't really need 2 or the same champs at the same power level or so close. Its stopping me from wanting to R2 my 6* because I have a maxed 5* and it just seems like a waste of awesome 6* pulls like I cant use them until im can finish Act 6 or abyss.

No one is with you. A simple forum search and you can tell how unpopular of a idea this is.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The time machine I built works! It’s 2018 again!
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    RDTs are for emergency nerfs only, so far as I know. Compensation for those who advanced champs that were “overpowered/unbalanced”.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited July 2020
    As per my opinion, the game moving to 6 stars and 5 stars, we may like some RDT for 4 stars champions only!! The one who is mid level player having a champion say ghost as 4* r5, 5* ghost R4 and then pulled 6* ghost , could be very happy to have 4* RDT .
  • Hey guys, we've already stated in the Forum FAQs that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. However, if we change our minds about that in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.