**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Path 2 Team Advice

I'm looking to tackle the second path of Abyss and wondered if anyone who had done it could advise me if the team might work?
I don't have Doom or Torch above a 4*. My thinking is 4* HT for Deadpool, Stealth Spidey for Luke Cage and the cosmic fights, Nick for Green Goblin, Void for Dorm and Mephisto and Aegon for Korg and most everything else.
I've posted some top champs to see if there are other options.

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Replace Void with Ghost for that Korg.Hopfully you know how to use ghost without wasp.

Stealthy for that Luke Cage,Hyperion,Champion and Cull obsidian. Unless you use suicides and a very good Claire player of not the stealthy is best.

Nick for IW,GG and modok(don't remember if he is in this path or not).

Toch for mystics and Mr Sinister.

Aegon for rest of fights.

What I am worried about is 4* Torch but I believe 4* Torch can easily melt that Mephisto and Deadpool.

And if you cannot play with ghost without wasp then Use Claire. Claire will take care of dormammu as well.And if you are not good Claire player then use this tactic Against KORG Go to hellfire and only use sp2 must use boosts since you are not using Suicides.Hellfire and only sp2 with Claire, don't have to worry about thorn damage Claire attacks are energy.

So if you are planning to do it then I believe use this team.
    1)Aegon
    2)Nick Fury
    3)4* Torch for mephisto,Deadpool and Mr Sinister.
    4)Claire
    5)Stealthy
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52

Replace Void with Ghost for that Korg.Hopfully you know how to use ghost without wasp.

Stealthy for that Luke Cage,Hyperion,Champion and Cull obsidian. Unless you use suicides and a very good Claire player of not the stealthy is best.

What I am worried about is 4* Torch but I believe 4* Torch can easily melt that Mephisto and Deadpool.

And if you cannot play with ghost without wasp then Use Claire. Claire will take care of dormammu as well.And if you are not good Claire player then use this tactic Against KORG Go to hellfire and only use sp2 must use boosts since you are not using Suicides.Hellfire and only sp2 with Claire, don't have to worry about thorn damage Claire attacks are energy.

1)Aegon
    2)Nick Fury
    4)Claire
    5)Stealthy

Thanks for the advice! As I was going to use Void on Dorm it makes sense to take BWCV in his place if he can do Dorm and Korg. Is there anything I need to be aware of when fighting Dorm with Claire?

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

1)Aegon
    2)Nick Fury
    4)Claire
    5)Stealthy

Thanks for the advice! As I was going to use Void on Dorm it makes sense to take BWCV in his place if he can do Dorm and Korg. Is there anything I need to be aware of when fighting Dorm with Claire?

Yeah must turn off dexterity Against dormammu.Against dormammu you know how to use CLAIRE parry heavy parry heavy.When you get to 20 charges of claire throw sp3.

If you are not good intercept heavy then agaisbt Korg best way you can use Claire is hellfire and sp2 only.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★

1)Aegon
    2)Nick Fury
    4)Claire
    5)Stealthy

Hi, so for mr sinister 4* torch is better than 5* void? How do u think with who will be less revives? Also could be used 30% boosts to get 4* similar to 5* r4.