**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just awakened this lad, not so sure how I feel......

BubblingTeapotBubblingTeapot Posts: 21
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I wasn't planning to spend at this game until Christmas, but the July 4th deal was so enticing that I decided to whale out just a tiny bit and spent $100 for that 6* nexus crystal. Was really praying for Doom, Ghost or HT but fate has a way of pulling tricks on you. I went with what I would have considered my "best" option, but I am still clueless on how to play around with Night Thrasher.

To be honest, I'm not really a huge fan of his play style. He does have his occasional utilities but I doubt I will ever rank him up. If you are well-versed at playing this character, I would really appreciate it if you can give me some helpful tips! ~ Mr. Teapot

P.s. I have close to none 6* sig stones so his damage is basically further undermined.

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I have him 6* and R1 and I believe he is amazing and even underrated without his dupe and his furies. True Strike is a huge quality at this point in the game and his is the most easily accessible one perhaps. His damage is still pretty great. There are times I consider him for R2 (yes, even unduped).

Plus, his animations are incredible and he is blast to use.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I have him as a maxed 4*, max sig. I'm no expert and the way I play him might not be the best but this is what I do
    - Build sp1, under a bar of power parry and dex give him some power (5%). Parry and fire off the sp1, giving a shock debuff
    - start building up to sp1 again, weave in some heavy attacks, to refresh debuff if you need to bait opponent sp, or try for a taunt debuff. Parry/intercept medium attack sp1 for a disorient debuff.
    - repeat above, but when you reach a bar parry/intercept light, sp1 for incinerate debuff.
    - heavy attack should now grant a taunt, depending on sig level, if it doesn't spam heavy till it does. Hitting them when they have taunt with skateboard attacks = fury buffs
    - build fury, using heavies or combos (max ten)
    - i use sp2 since that gives him a precision buff increasing crit rate for each debuff. Keep debuffs on opponent by using heavy or sps. I don't use the 3rd but it increases debuff duration by 75% and it will reapply existing ones with the new duration, can always fire it off if struggling to keep them up but they do easily refresh on opponent knockdown
    I use him with DH synergy, which reduces armour rating for each debuff
    He also has incinerate immunity, some resistance and his attacks that use his skateboard can't be evaded. I really enjoy playing him, he does take some practice but his damage output is really good. Absolutely love him, hope to pull him someday as a 5*!
  • BubblingTeapotBubblingTeapot Posts: 21
    Thanks so much for the advice guys! Definitely more excited now to take him out for a spin and hopefully I will enjoy it.
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Well he's immune to mordo's evade as long as you launch true strike