**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cosmic Poll

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
Who would you choose and why?

Cosmic Poll 113 votes

Venom
75%
SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonWorld EaterTimone147CrkwestTendersquadJP1119Jim0172AspenLvernon15SiddhantKwatraAnonymous346M1k0rinHendrossHammerbro_64AanthoOzFearUsDuffMcGruffpseudosaneDrDeadpool 85 votes
Venom the Duck
15%
FallencircusLibralonixTimrosPseudouberMegaGalacticFilmsauceAleorheartbreakid_22Colinwhitworth69Dead1ILLUSION8Icy000MuffinBrainodishika123AlmccarthyMrGreekGouthamJaguar 17 votes
Proxima Midnight
3%
ZombieZeddMiStaLovalowlevelplayerAziz5253 4 votes
Cull Obsidian
6%
Scopeotoe987Kill_GreyZipioSleipnirrodMike439Doctor_Strange19Azenstar 7 votes

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Versatile in usage and simple to play. Not to say the other choices aren't good, but at a base level he's just easier overall.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Venom
    Insane damage and ease playing with him plus his tankiness other than that vtd is also a very good champ.
  • kayzzcokayzzco Posts: 25
    really fun to play (om nom nom)
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 82
    Venom
    Got R4 VtD, love him but only 4* Venom to pair with him which makes me sad
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Venom
    Incursions MVP, just took him to 5/65
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Venom
    I wish I had one :(
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    i was looking at the options and accidentally clicked lol.
    Venom is the best out of these
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Venom
    Venom just has so much utility.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Venom
    Very good damage,Slider verse champions counter,armor break on heavy,immune to power drain and power control effe ts Against tech champions,regenration,besides mystic class he is the only champion that can nullify buffs making him good aarkus,Redskull and Annihilus counter as well.Extra large making him one of the best V2 beast.AQ beast,AW maybe ,many have used him act 6.Good IMIW counter as well.

You want me to continue.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Venom
    Venom is a beast. Very few bad matchups. He also is one of the better options for 6.1.6 Sentinel if you haven’t explored as he can’t be power drained by tech champs
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Venom
    If I had to chose one of these. Otherwise, I’d lean towards sparkles.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Venom
    Thank you for this insightful information about venom!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Venom
    The most versatile cosmic champ in the game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Incredibly straightforward and low skill, while still being very handy.
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Cull Obsidian
    I like Venom, but Cull is in another level
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Venom
    great to counter all spiders unless his klyntar buff is prevented, nice sp1 which he heals by eating buffs, also excellent in V2 and some places in act 6
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Venom

Very good damage,Slider verse champions counter,armor break on heavy,immune to power drain and power control effe ts Against tech champions,regenration,besides mystic class he is the only champion that can nullify buffs making him good aarkus,Redskull and Annihilus counter as well.Extra large making him one of the best V2 beast.AQ beast,AW maybe ,many have used him act 6.Good IMIW counter as well.

You want me to continue.

Kamala Khan can nullify off sp1 as well.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Venom

You want me to continue.

@HagureMeijin that's actually a big that's what everyone saying if not then it will be good Abilitiy.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Dont forget cull is r5 worthy with Guardian synergy
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Venom

You want me to continue.

spread the kamala love
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Vision aarkus
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Cull Obsidian
    GagoH said:

What synergy?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    I find venom heavy buff random switch too random. With vtd, on the other hand, you have a lot of control of buffs. I could even expect him to be a good option for aol actually - bank one armour up, split 9 between furies and power gain, and you should be good to go vs most fights spamming sp3. The only bad thing is you'd have to watch that sp3 too much
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Very close between him and venom. Both are a ton of fun in incursions
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

What synergy?
    True Northern Defense where all of Guardian's team members get +1000 Block Proficiency