**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for new ally

Looking for ally hit me up map6 or 5
Line Joeycookiebr

Comments

• Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    Hey.. Can't find u on line..
    Hit me up.. Blizzard_28
  • djomla85djomla85 Posts: 107
    Line ID djomlamladja
  • eggesteggest Posts: 150
    Line is is eggest1.
    We run map 5x5 and are gold 2 in wars.
  • DarthTaulDarthTaul Posts: 10
    5-4-4, 3BG Gold 3 (Silver 1), laid back active ally.
    DarthTaul in game
    mbt67dt Line ID
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    Cant find you on line if your still looking add me @ nipplehippie69
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647

Cant find you on line if your still looking add me @ nipplehippie69

Nipplehippie69 😁✌️
  • Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71

Looking for ally hit me up map6 or 5
    Line Joeycookiebr

Hey man. I need a map 6 guy
  • SupasixSupasix Posts: 80
    Map6 and gold1 here supasix98 line id and CABL0 alliance tag
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Looking for 2, map 555 gold 2 eu alliance
    Line ah447x
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Hey buddy. Not finding you on Line. We do a map 6/map 5 blend and are currently chilled gold 2 (2 BGs) in AW. Not pushing AW until Kabam fixes it. Hit me up on Line - metalman695
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 125
    Still looking? Add me swaggydaddyo on line and let’s chat!