**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What even is the point anymore?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Bad pulls after bad pulls, and the cycle repeats infinitely. I have now officially gone 0/25 in 5 and 6 star crystals. All of the champions you see on the screen I have pulled out of my past 25 crystals (barring Proxima and Night Thrasher, I've had them from before). I'm stuck on the 6.2.2 Mister Sinister with no firepower to throw at him and beyond him because I keep getting champions that will not help me in any way. To top it off, today my 3rd ever 6 star crystal resulted in a savage rollover from a Nick Fury to an OG Black Panther. He completes my awesome trio of OP 6 stars, Hawkeye, Gamora, and OG Black Panther. I know some of you will pick and choose some of these champions and say that they're useful in certain miniscule pieces of content, but let's be honest, most of them will do practically nothing for my roster. Others of you will just say "just another moaning thread about bad pulls" but I have a right to be somewhat jealous of players who consistently get great pulls. Is there even a point to keep playing? I put so much time into this game just to not get rewarded by anything good at all.

Comments

• ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    I agree too. While i do have a few good champs, I seem to lack the "luck" my team mates have been getting. Last 6* was Iron Man Classic and Gambit... But they are working on new crystals that should help raise the chances of getting better champs. We'll see.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've gotten aegon 3 times out of a basic. Twice when he's already been at r5 sig 200. I've also been absolutely screwed over 30 pulls in a row, I have 14 6*s (not a lot I know) and not a single one I'd put resources in to, maybe white magneto after his buff, but untill then nope.

It's a game of RNG, you win some, you loose some
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

let’s see, Gambit, Falcon, and Punisher 2099 are getting buffed, Squirrel Girl is actually quite nice, Night Thrasher gets better with higher sig, and a duped Ronan can destroy 6.3 CAIW.

You’re halfway there buddy, patience.

Yes, Gambit, Falcon, and Punisher 2099, are all getting buffed, but there's 2 factors to that. 1. Time. It's going to be 4 months before they get buffed. I'm not just going to sit and wait for them to get buffed and 2. We really don't know how good they're going to be. While the Magnetos are getting a complete overhaul, these champions are just getting a tune-up and/or small ability changes. It may be a great buff and it may be a minimal buff.

For Night Thrasher to be useful in any way, he needs to be awakened and at high sig. There's 2 problems with that. I don't have him awakened and I wouldn't use an AG on him because there are far better options like Aegon and NF. And the second reason why is that I would not use skill sig stones, which are rare to get, on Night Thrasher when there are champions like Aegon that need them much more.

Squirrel Girl needs to be awakened to be decent.

I don't have Ronan duped and I would not use an AG on him because there are far better options like Hyperion, Corvus, and CMM. Ronan is a niche champion, he's not worth a whole AG in my book.

I have been very patient, I'll tell you that. It ain't fun opening 250k worth of 5* crystals just to get sh*t on.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

let’s see, Gambit, Falcon, and Punisher 2099 are getting buffed, Squirrel Girl is actually quite nice, Night Thrasher gets better with higher sig, and a duped Ronan can destroy 6.3 CAIW.

You’re halfway there buddy, patience.

Yes, Gambit, Falcon, and Punisher 2099, are all getting buffed, but there's 2 factors to that. 1. Time. It's going to be 4 months before they get buffed. I'm not just going to sit and wait for them to get buffed and 2. We really don't know how good they're going to be. While the Magnetos are getting a complete overhaul, these champions are just getting a tune-up and/or small ability changes. It may be a great buff and it may be a minimal buff.

For Night Thrasher to be useful in any way, he needs to be awakened and at high sig. There's 2 problems with that. I don't have him awakened and I wouldn't use an AG on him because there are far better options like Aegon and NF. And the second reason why is that I would not use skill sig stones, which are rare to get, on Night Thrasher when there are champions like Aegon that need them much more.

Squirrel Girl needs to be awakened to be decent.

I don't have Ronan duped and I would not use an AG on him because there are far better options like Hyperion, Corvus, and CMM. Ronan is a niche champion, he's not worth a whole AG in my book.

I have been very patient, I'll tell you that. It ain't fun opening 250k worth of 5* crystals just to get sh*t on.
    im just going to stop being positive on here, jesus.

everyone gets bad pulls. Just like you. Not my fault you don’t have thee patience to wait for the buffs that are coming in 3-4 months that these buffs are coming.

I’m not telling you to use AGs, just that if you dupe them from crystals (which considering your luck is a good chance) they become useful.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Your roster has lots of champs that will destroy content at your progression level. Legit 5/65 candidates.
    Try to be excited about the +100 5*s you have yet to add and play.
    We all have been there. Wanted to quit bcuz of bad pulls. Those of us who hang in there get the champs we want eventually. Those who quit...DON'T.
    Aayush19 said:

Havok, iceman, colossus, killmonger, emma, masacre?

Havok and Emma I can't really put resources into atm because I need to save my mutant T4CC to r5 Omega Red.

Colossus I already have at r4 (ik he has really low PI) and he's my most used champion. I love using him. I wish I could r5 him but I can't realistically pass up an awakened sig 110 Omega Red to r5. I'm not complaining about Colossus at all, I love using him. Absolute tank.

Iceman: Kind of outdated in 2020 imo, damage is way too low, I already have immunities champs that do way more damage (Colossus, Omega Red, Medusa).

Killmonger: Needs to be awakened for decent damage. His damage is quite low unawakened.

Masacre: More of a fun champion and not one that can be realistically be used in Act 6 and beyond. He relies too much on hitting into block and other certain mechanics that hinder his playstyle in high-stakes matchups.
    edited July 2020
    Mcord117 said:

You have omega, colossus, emma. Pair those 3 together and rank that colossus and you can run rough shot through so much content

I can't decide whether I should r5 my awakened sig 110 Omega Red or unawakened Colossus. I use Colossus more atm because I use him with Omega Red and sometimes Emma Frost which makes him insane, but I feel like it would be bad to pass up on Omega Red who I awakened with a generic AG from Act 5 100% recently. Also, since Colossus is unawakened, is it a bad idea to r5 him? I don't have enough mutant T4CC and T2 alphas to rank them both up. I'd also like to r5 Cap IW at some point. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Your roster has lots of champs that will destroy content at your progression level. Legit 5/65 candidates.
    Try to be excited about the +100 5*s you have yet to add and play.
    We all have been there. Wanted to quit bcuz of bad pulls. Those of us who hang in there get the champs we want eventually. Those who quit...DON'T.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, hopefully I'll get some better pulls in the future.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    This feature is awesome I recommend to open 5* feature.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    People flexing 6* Ghosts and Corvii also have 100s of trash champions. From what I can see you don’t have nearly that many champions yet you do have some really good champions for endgame content + act 6. Once you get past Sinister Act 6 should be fine for you. OR, Medusa, Collosus and Emmapair well together and Cap IW is an act 6 MVP who might just be the best option for 6.2.2 champion. Havok is amazing as well. I’d say you don’t really have an excuse for not clearing 6.2 other than the champions aren’t 5/65.

Don’t focus on the bad pulls. Focus and rank up the good champions you have. So what 25 crystals have been trash maybe that’s the gods of RNG telling you to brighten up and be grateful.

How much will it benefit my roster tho? Most of the decent to great champions, I already have. I already have Medusa, Cap IW, Doc Ock, Emma Frost, and I have all of the 3 worst champs, Ultron, Cyclops, and Yondu. I don't there's too much I would get out of it at this point unfortunately.

Aayush19 said:

Havok, iceman, colossus, killmonger, emma, masacre?

Havok and Emma I can't really put resources into atm because I need to save my mutant T4CC to r5 Omega Red.

Colossus I already have at r4 (ik he has really low PI) and he's my most used champion. I love using him. I wish I could r5 him but I can't realistically pass up an awakened sig 110 Omega Red to r5. I'm not complaining about Colossus at all, I love using him. Absolute tank.

Iceman: Kind of outdated in 2020 imo, damage is way too low, I already have immunities champs that do way more damage (Colossus, Omega Red, Medusa).

Killmonger: Needs to be awakened for decent damage. His damage is quite low unawakened.

Masacre: More of a fun champion and not one that can be realistically be used in Act 6 and beyond. He relies too much on hitting into block and other certain mechanics that hinder his playstyle in high-stakes matchups.
    iceman can tank sp3s

How much will it benefit my roster tho? Most of the decent to great champions, I already have. I already have Medusa, Cap IW, Doc Ock, Emma Frost, and I have all of the 3 worst champs, Ultron, Cyclops, and Yondu. I don't there's too much I would get out of it at this point unfortunately.
    Gulk, Red Guardian, more sigs on CAIW, Winter Soldier, more sigs on Winter Soldier, etc etc.
    No_oneuk said:

im confused. as mentioned already Medusa is amazing for the 6.2.2 sinister boss.
    6.2.3 omega boss has nothing special about him cap america will eat him up pretty well.
    6.2.4 another boss - kingpin - that doesn't require anything special, i remember taking him down with blade - infact the enemies before the boss were harder - just let him sp1 spam and you're golden.
    6.2.5 this mordo boss sucks but in the top 5 counters most people would list blade with danger sense, thankfully you have a mephisto sitting right there you can bring to buff the blade.
    6.2.6 the best counter to this Champion boss in the game is arguably Cap IW and a lot of people get stuck here with the same argument you're making - not pulling the right champs. thankfully you don't have to look very far for the right champ, do ya?

take your colossus up when you get resources, and personally id take emma up too - both banging champions. you're gonna be fine pal.

because op hasn’t pulled anyone since then that is useful for act 6 apparently
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

Bad pulls after bad pulls, and the cycle repeats infinitely. I have now officially gone 0/25 in 5 and 6 star crystals. All of the champions you see on the screen I have pulled out of my past 25 crystals (barring Proxima and Night Thrasher, I've had them from before). I'm stuck on the 6.2.2 Mister Sinister with no firepower to throw at him and beyond him because I keep getting champions that will not help me in any way. To top it off, today my 3rd ever 6 star crystal resulted in a savage rollover from a Nick Fury to an OG Black Panther. He completes my awesome trio of OP 6 stars, Hawkeye, Gamora, and OG Black Panther. I know some of you will pick and choose some of these champions and say that they're useful in certain miniscule pieces of content, but let's be honest, most of them will do practically nothing for my roster. Others of you will just say "just another moaning thread about bad pulls" but I have a right to be somewhat jealous of players who consistently get great pulls. Is there even a point to keep playing? I put so much time into this game just to not get rewarded by anything good at all.

Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that nick troll roll over, but I honestly feel your pain. 25 trials and not a character worth ranking high up, truly sucks.
    I have a Medusa(unduped) and Hyperion, but I still haven't tried 6.2.2. So don't stress it. You'll pull something nice soon and keep on firing through act 6.
    No_oneuk said:

im confused. as mentioned already Medusa is amazing for the 6.2.2 sinister boss.
    6.2.3 omega boss has nothing special about him cap america will eat him up pretty well.
    6.2.4 another boss - kingpin - that doesn't require anything special, i remember taking him down with blade - infact the enemies before the boss were harder - just let him sp1 spam and you're golden.
    6.2.5 this mordo boss sucks but in the top 5 counters most people would list blade with danger sense, thankfully you have a mephisto sitting right there you can bring to buff the blade.
    6.2.6 the best counter to this Champion boss in the game is arguably Cap IW and a lot of people get stuck here with the same argument you're making - not pulling the right champs. thankfully you don't have to look very far for the right champ, do ya?

take your colossus up when you get resources, and personally id take emma up too - both banging champions. you're gonna be fine pal.

Oh dang I didn't actually know all of this stuff. Thanks for going through every quest in 6.2 and telling me which champs work best. I didn't even realize that I could use the Blade/Mephisto combo for Mordo until you said it. Is Mephisto worth r3 or r4? I have some rank up gems waiting from some variants.