**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hela better then them all?

LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
Crazy right, but with a simple rework could Hela be better then them all? Better then Starlord, Aegon, Ghost, Proxima, Invisible Woman, Winter Soldier (Killmonger synergy), Guilly 2099?

If she had some sort of indestructible buff (stayed active until she got hit then would go on cooldown) or even great immunities and her heavy intercept style could be mastered by players the way Quakes style is would she be up there? What would be needed, what would it take? I think looking at Hela could offer a great insight into what exactly makes a champion “beyond god tier”.

Anyway heres the vid that set this idea off for me.

https://youtu.be/wPsIKFp3BGk

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    if she had a Quake style evade, or could infinitely charge heavy, then boom instant greatness. Maybe not indestructible, more unstoppable
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Bring Nick Fury + Quake with her for the next best thing.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★

if she had a Quake style evade, or could infinitely charge heavy, then boom instant greatness. Maybe not indestructible, more unstoppable

Indestructible just to give her pseudo immunities like Cap Mar MCU, but yea she’s feels so close to amazing, I feel like it really wouldn’t take much. Unblockable sp2 maybe aswell?