**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Player Growth Improvement (on between level 25 and 40 and/or any level)

I've seen many players including my friends and relatives quit playing MCOC when they reached level 25 and up to 40, sometimes level 60 players due to very, very slow progress of the game when they reached that level. The PHC's always give you non-stop 2* champs, and I bet you're tired playing AQ and AW over and over again because you get small, useless rewards, and also I bet that you're very very tired in playing arenas to get a new champ and in this case you aren't rich enough to get more 2* champs, or you don't have any time to match the cutoff in arenas you'll probably get shards only. And your growth here stops increasing gradually because you're only getting 2* champs, 3* champs, over and over again. The time period in getting a 4* hero shard takes a long time (55* shards for duplicating a 3* champ, 50/50 probability in winning AW, arenas and event quests). And this time your growth stops gradually increasing due to small rewards given to weak, useless players. What am I pointing here? I suggest that Kabam should make their players more happy in terms of giving rewards, or even make the game progress faster to those who are studying/working because it bores the normal players (this includes my friends and relatives who said MCOC is a boring game, giving small rewards, slow growth and eats your time 24/7) because the game eats huge amounts of time just to claim such cheap rewards. (According to psychology, brain games 3/4 from NATGEO channel: if you reward a person more from the start, they will likely to continue what they are doing from now because they feel more lucky, or great at themselves. But if a person does not get huge rewards from the start, they start to become bored because they feel they are doing something useless and will not benefit them, and they will feel like they're losers, and THEY will start thinking that this game is useless in terms of rewarding system).

OF COURSE I WANT THE GAME TO BE BALANCED. THE STRONGER PLAYERS SHOULD GET VERY, VERY HUGE REWARDS (I MEAN 5X REWARDS FROM THE BEGINNERS, AND 10X FOR THE STRONGER PLAYERS).

THE POINT HERE IS, YOU MUST MAKE THE PLAYERS FEEL LIKE THEY'RE MORE REWARDED THAN ANY OF THE GAMES TO MAKE THEM PLAY THIS GAME MORE CONTINUOUSLY. BECAUSE IF THEY PLAY THE GAME AND GET CHEAP REWARDS EVERYDAY, THEY WILL LIKELY TO QUIT THIS GAME AND PLAY A MORE REWARDING GAME.

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    The game does give rewards all the time, for just about everything.
    Its not that hard to get 4* champs, and if it was 5 to 10X more we would have every champ in the game in less then a year. And every challenge would be simple because we have maxed out roster. Then what would we play for?
    If your friends and family don't like the game, don't try to change the game for them, let them find something that is more fitting to their lifestyle. Because changing the game would make it no longer fitting to many of us that do like the game.
    FYI, typing in all caps it considered shouting and bad etiquette.
  • B_5B_5 Posts: 12
    Oh I didn't read the rules sorry for that. What I mostly think is to do this and expand the game gradually, because I think some (or many players) experienced playing MCOC in a day receiving petty rewards or if the reward system is a too much request, Kabam can just make the game pace faster.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    You did not break any rules, and you have every right to express yourself. Just letting you know what all cap texing is viewed as. If its your intent then so be it. If not, now you know for next time. Happy gaming =-)
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    edited September 2017
    B_5 wrote: »
    Oh I didn't read the rules sorry for that. What I mostly think is to do this and expand the game gradually, because I think some (or many players) experienced playing MCOC in a day receiving petty rewards or if the reward system is a too much request, Kabam can just make the game pace faster.

I am guessing, you are in that 25-40 bracket? Dont get disheartened. You are just getting to know the game and you are in that stage where something is either too easy for you, or too hard and theres very little for you to play for.

My advice, go for a better alliance which is 2 bgs strong and one bg is for slightly less stronger players to practice and become stronger. You will get better rewards and faster 4 stars. Atleast tier 8 or even tier 7.

And hang in there. Best of luck.
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    edited September 2017
    I agree with the OP, i have an alt account it is level 28, actually it was pretty fun going from 1 to 28, but now it is just a slow grind for resources. The biggest flaw is now that 4* and 5* champs are available (they gave them away last month), they need to increase the item caps at lower levels. I have a 5 star I can't even rank up because I can only hold 4, t1a's at a time. I have 6, but 2 are in my stash. I need 5 to rank, but can only hold 4. Seems like that really needs to be re-evaluated.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    MadMarks wrote: »
    I have a 5 star I can't even rank up because I can only hold 4, t1a's at a time. I have 6, but 2 are in my stash. I need 5 to rank, but can only hold 4. Seems like that really needs to be re-evaluated.

Or, you know, you progress in the game so it isn't an issue. Much the same way you don't get 5 champs in a quest until level 25, or can access expert proving grounds, or can't start complaining about xp rewards until level 60, etc.
    B_5 wrote: »

I am guessing, you are in that 25-40 bracket? Dont get disheartened. You are just getting to know the game and you are in that stage where something is either too easy for you, or too hard and theres very little for you to play for.

My advice, go for a better alliance which is 2 bgs strong and one bg is for slightly less stronger players to practice and become stronger. You will get better rewards and faster 4 stars. Atleast tier 8 or even tier 7.

And hang in there. Best of luck.

I'm currently level 52 with 2 4* R5, 6 4*'s with R4, and many more r3 champs. I'm not disheartened. I have an alliance that holds tier 4-5 in AW, rank 2k+ in AQ and we always get SA events. I'm pointing this discussion to low leveled players due to slow progress in the game. If the alliance is the problem, then they should set rules to the alliance in terms of their inactivity.
    As I have noticed, there are many alliances (active/inactive) compared to active players. I think Kabam should set rules for every alliances if you think and really think that alliance is the problem for player growth.