**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's better, Omega Red or Colossus?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I have both at r4, Omega Red is awakened sig 110, Colossus is unawakened but he's such a tank. Who's the best option to r5. I don't run suicides but Omega Red has been very good for me without suicides already. I don't run suicides because some of my champions get hurt from suicides because they have to throw a lot of specials.

Who's better, Omega Red or Colossus? 138 votes

Omega Red
51%
Haji_SaabTimone147Spity68FabiusBRKDoggg2017Solrac_2Azzzm0YoMovesLvernon15Kayser2705StingerbkBaseballguy711AceLuffySaboG0311pseudosaneSilverWindStagedear85StarzLmaoJohn757 71 votes
Colossus
48%
SaiyanTheManMythLegendNew_Noob168NumannameplasevilKINGwilsonSiddhantKwatra3ul3rWarlord5386Mcord117DrDeadpoolKlerrTheHoodedDormammuTatteredSail10or_StrongScopeotoe987MysterionaikavonAleorCiciliato 67 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Colossus
    tankiest of tanks, the Marshawn Lynch of MCOC, he’s awesome. Also, Colossus is suicide friendly (ish) if you ever run him.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

tankiest of tanks, the Marshawn Lynch of MCOC, he’s awesome. Also, Colossus is suicide friendly (ish) if you ever run him.

Colossus is focused around throwing a lot of sp2s tho so it's quite a bit of recoil damage
    Colossus

Colossus is focused around throwing a lot of sp2s tho so it's quite a bit of recoil damage
    do you have to get recoil to unlock deep wounds and stuff? I’ve never looked at that part of the tree

do you have to get recoil to unlock deep wounds and stuff? I’ve never looked at that part of the tree
    No you need recoil to unlock the other 2 parts of the suicide masteries (the bleed and poison ones, each have a 30% attack increase)
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I was in almost exactly the same position recently, both were R4, awakened (sig 20 Colossus, sig 100 Omega) and I had to chose one to R5. I went with Omega because of the DoT and the regen but Colossus will be next, he's really fun to play and like SpideyFunko said, he's absolutely awesome too. That buff Kabam gave him was a complete success.
    So, both, really ^^
    Colossus

I was in almost exactly the same position recently, both were R4, awakened (sig 20 Colossus, sig 100 Omega) and I had to chose one to R5. I went with Omega because of the DoT and the regen but Colossus will be next, he's really fun to play and like SpideyFunko said, he's absolutely awesome too. That buff Kabam gave him was a complete success.
    So, both, really ^^

yeah it’s still really weird to hear the term “Colossus is a great champion”
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Colossus
    I'd take a sig 200 omega red with suicides over colossus, but if omega red does not have suicides, or is not high sig, colossus is the easy choice
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    colossus NEEDS sig. It makes his ramp-up a lot easier

I'd take a sig 200 omega red with suicides over colossus, but if omega red does not have suicides, or is not high sig, colossus is the easy choice

Does Colossus need to be awakened to justify r5 over Omega Red?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Kinda yeah.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Colossus

If colossus is unawakened and omega is, i think i'd go for omega. If both are awakened i would go colossus
    Colossus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PB4Nby2Ai-g
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Colossus
    I have both at 5/65. OR is sig 200 Colossus is sig 40ish. I rarely use OR since I stopped using suicides. He's still good, it's just Colossus is that good.

Hot take (w/ a disclaimer, I don't have Sunspot) Colossus is the best mutant champ and I say that even if running suicides. You can't go wrong ranking either but I think Colossus is better.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Omega Red

colossus NEEDS sig. It makes his ramp-up a lot easier

when someone says something like this, it just lets me know they do not play colossus often. omega NEEDS sig to do any damage. Colossus does not "NEED" it, he is just fine without it. Yes it is very nice, but he is beyond god tier without it too
    maybe I exaggerated a little. He doesn't NEED it like omega does, but it just makes him so much better. Like at least 25% better. Maybe 50%. It makes his ramp up so much easier, and you can go straight to s2 without throwing 20 S1s.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Colossus
    I have both as maxed 5/65 champs, and while both get their use, Colossus is the one I go to for pretty much any mode of content. He can LoL just about as well as Aegon, he can take a BEATING, and he has those multiple immunities on top of sick damage.
    Dang it's evenly split 50-50, wow. 22 votes for each.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Omega Red
    I have both at 5/65 and it's really close. However, they both need the dup and so in your case it's Omega since your Colo is unduped. I run half suicides (DE) and therefore prefer Omega (really needs high sig too). I also have Domino, AA, Iceman, and Sabretooth at 5/65 and my favorite mutant is Omega.
    Solrac_2 said:

I have both at 5/65 and it's really close. However, they both need the dup and so in your case it's Omega since your Colo is unduped. I run half suicides (DE) and therefore prefer Omega (really needs high sig too). I also have Domino, AA, Iceman, and Sabertooth as 5/65 and my favorite mutant is Omega.

Without suicides, is a sig 110 Omega Red better than an unawakened Colossus?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omega Red

Solrac_2 said:

I have both at 5/65 and it's really close. However, they both need the dup and so in your case it's Omega since your Colo is unduped. I run half suicides (DE) and therefore prefer Omega (really needs high sig too). I also have Domino, AA, Iceman, and Sabertooth as 5/65 and my favorite mutant is Omega.

Without suicides, is a sig 110 Omega Red better than an unawakened Colossus?
    I would say so. I think awakened or usually beats unawakened colossus
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Omega Red

Dang it's evenly split 50-50, wow. 22 votes for each.

That’s because you can’t go wrong with any of them. I put OR but I don’t know anything. Take my vote off of omega red. And pretend it’s still 22.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides it's Omega, if not it's Colossus.
  • MaverickjoMaverickjo Posts: 16
    If you have suicides and sabertooth synergy go for omega. Or else colossus. But aim for both as both are great and omega synergy makes colossus better.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Colossus
    I've both at R4.. OR at sig 100 and Colossus at 30. I believe with suicides OR is better... I am not running suicide and prefer Colossus.. also i believe more than suicides it's the playing style of the two which is the better deciding factor.. since parry and heavy or parry and combo suits my play style i preferred to go with Colossus. One can do same with OR too (minus the damage when compared with Colossus ) but you also have to maintain that distance to make use of pore damage
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Colossus
    Colossus if no suicides Omega if Suicides.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Lol, my 3* Colossus soloes RoL winter soldier with synergies and without suicides in under 200 hits!

And of course, he's awakened.
    So...any more argument necessary?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Colossus

Lol, my 3* Colossus soloes RoL winter soldier with synergies and without suicides in under 200 hits!

And of course, he's awakened.
    So...any more argument necessary?

And yes, I got hit a lot! But a 3* got hit so many times and still beat 500k health! Bruh!