**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mystic should I rank up?

SeazSeaz Posts: 29
For whatever reason, I can't roll a good mystic champ and keep duping crappy ones.

MD is at 2/5. I've got a 4* r5 Morningstar awakened, but I'm sitting on an absurd number of t4 mystic isos. I'm heading into Act 5 now.

Which 4* should I rank up (if any)?

Which mystic should I rank up? 28 votes

Man-Thing (awakened)
17%
MaxtheSilentGiulioV99UmbertoDelRioKing_Leo321Stellan 5 votes
Ebony Maw (awakened)
3%
Rice26 1 vote
Dormammu (awakened)
7%
MegaSkater67Phillip14233 2 votes
Loki (awakened)
0%
Dr Strange (awakened)
7%
Anonymous346Southfence 2 votes
Iron First
0%
Lady Thor
0%
Don't bother ranking any of them and wait
64%
ErSandLvernon15ThaComeUpChampioncriticMegaGalactic-sixate-Etjamadot_dittoMay_The_WayThicco_ModeBonzodavidPřìņče01Doctor_Strange19FlashSpidey4dlai3lobyteDevsagar2608Gr8TonyStark 18 votes

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    Dormammu (awakened)
    I would wait. But if you WERE TO rank one for act 5, maybe dormammu. His power drain and power lock can be useful
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Don't bother ranking any of them and wait

I would wait. But if you WERE TO rank one for act 5, maybe dormammu. His power drain and power lock can be useful

this
  • SeazSeaz Posts: 29
    Thanks everyone.

Who would be the best defender in AW - Dormammu or Man-Thing?

Also I have Corvus in 4* and 5*, is it worth it to rank Dr Strange for the attack boost synergy?
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Man-Thing (awakened)
    Man-Thing can be really useful in the right match up with MD ranked up. He isn't perfect, far from it, but I'd rather him than your other options or even some of the mystics from this year (Not a big Mojo fan and Tigra seems like a lot of work). Maybe you get a Doom, Longshot, or Socerer or Symbiote Supreme or maybe you wait a long time for a better mystic. If you enjoy playing him then he's worth considering.
  • SeazSeaz Posts: 29
    Thanks everyone, I'm going to rank up Man-Thing, he seems fun to play with, decent immunities, and poison (don't have one yet). Plus I counted 75x t5 isos that I need to start spending in a week 🤔