**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela should cause opponents bleed!

Emrod805Emrod805 Posts: 10
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I believe that Angela should cause bleed if not take off her sword. Maybe she should cause bleed as her ability instead of her current ability which I feel is complete garbage. Her ability is only good against Doctor Strange but you wouldn't want to use Angela against a mystic in the first place.

Angela should cause opponents bleed! 48 votes

Angela Should cause bleed
81%
NonuNoob_2yrsMobius360Doc_HollamoncUbA_LiBrEYellsomeMwhitaker23ThatsausageBronxHugethDark89PhoenixBossyBuilder_LivingDeadGirlHeroBoltsySpeedbumpWinner12344321Cmbk96doctordoomIrakliJlemos818Captain_Maim 39 votes
Or take away her sword
18%
StefffDark_King888NitrocurseMrLalowKingCrooksTheMageHunterBumsy_BumDarth_Shado[Deleted User] 9 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    She is an amazing character as is having one of the highest damage outputs in game, giving her bleed that would scale with her fury would take her from a top damage champ to just broken.
  • Emrod805Emrod805 Posts: 10
    Well everyone that has a sword causes bleed one way or another except Magik and she at least does something useful with her sword. Angela should at least cause bleeds with specials like gamora.
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    I voted yes to bleed but a low level bleed like ultron perhaps. She's pretty heavy handed as it is.

More than bleed I feel her healing should be able to stack x2 like her other buffs as well. That way she could possibly heal a little more than chip damage.

Her awakened ability needs to be what it is plus something else. Simply add to it by letting it also have a chance against triggering mystic dispersion.
    A light bleed like ultron would work nicely and as far as he ability is concerned she needs something that won't make her too over powered but at least somewhat useful. Her current sig is completely useless!!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    She is fine without bleed, her sword strikes with fury and she has other buffs. It makes her more useful against bleed immune champs. Her crits are some of the strongest in game, if they gave her bleed it would come as a trade off for her fury, which would make her weaker against immune nodes. Think of her sword like Thor's hammer, it's more of a blunt force instrument.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Have to agree with Kpatrix. She is already a strong Champ. Creating a Champ is about balancing all Abilities. Not every logical Ability will be added because there are others at play as well. Basically, not every Blade will cause Bleed in the game. These Champs have other unique Abilities at work.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    She is good as is. I get it that a swords cuts, and cuts tend to bleed. But if they gave bleed to every person that had a sharp pointy object, the game would be stale. So by replacing bleed with high crits, or furry on some of the champs, the game is more fun and has a better diversity.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    why not give her bleed damage? I get people saying she would be too op with her fury buffs or whatever but damn the cosmic class needs a monster champ besides hypieron. also gwenpool has a high damage output with insane bleed and other really good abilities.
    #makecosmicclassgreatagain
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I agree that angela has enough damage as it is. That being said, in order for her to have a bleed, her damage output through other means would have to be reduced (look at x-23s low attack).

Therefore I think it is nice that angela is just raw damage and does not have to rely on anything other than spamming sp1s (to gain the third fury).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Just because she has a sword doesn't mean that she should cause bleed.
    Or would you prefer her to attack with punches instead of a sword?
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

does a sword not cause bleed damage im confused? why does wolvie and x-23 have bleed damage I mean they just have metal claws coming out of their hands.. shoot why does gwenpool have bleed damage stupid champ has 2 swords like angela
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yeah there's no vote for no. This is kabam logic. It's s game. Play how it's made or don't play at all.

Also several others have swords but don't bleed. Where's their love

does a sword not cause bleed damage im confused? why does wolvie and x-23 have bleed damage I mean they just have metal claws coming out of their hands.. shoot why does gwenpool have bleed damage stupid champ has 2 swords like angela

So just because the team decided her to attack with a sword, she instantly would need to cause bleed?
    No. The team gave her abilities, and none of them was bleed.
    So you accept the way she is or you are just asking the team to remove the sword from her
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    Maybe it's a cardboard sword like from when I was a kid... Well... I guess even then... Paper cuts...
  • 98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    Yes, but in low damage output like Ultrons bleed
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    It only makes sense.
    Comics need another power house champ bleed would make Angela a power house even as a 4* like Hype and Thor even. Don't see why she can't have both raw power and bleed? Y'all sound like you guys work for kabam!! lol
  • Angela Should cause bleed
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15741/angela-and-psylocke-should-have-bleed#latest

I suggested the same thing. Just also included psylocke as she has the same problem. General consensus is yes but not stackable as she'd be too powerful. Psylocke needs the damage honestly.
  • Angela Should cause bleed

So just because the team decided her to attack with a sword, she instantly would need to cause bleed?
    So you accept the way she is or you are just asking the team to remove the sword from her

Yup. Because that's just dumb. Her and psylocke are the only ones with swords as their primary basic attack weapons without bleed. Doesn't matter how they do it. It could be like MK's blead or nc's. Not all bleed damage is handled the same. In fact if the bleed damage is too low it could just be counter productive. Willpower needs to be taken into account.

No one should just accept that sword users can't cause bleed just so it's more convenient for the devs. It's not logical or the purpose of this sub category.
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Um, no. Angela is an absolute offensive beast already. A bleed is not necessary. Now, if you gave her some ability to counter Mystic Dispersion, then we can talk. Without that, she's pretty handicapped in AW.

Personally, I prefer Angela over a bleed a inducing character (e.g., Drax), BECAUSE she is more useful against bleed immune champs and her damage output isn't hindered by an opponent's immunity.

Yup. Because that's just dumb. Her and psylocke are the only ones with swords as their primary basic attack weapons without bleed. Doesn't matter how they do it. It could be like MK's blead or nc's. Not all bleed damage is handled the same. In fact if the bleed damage is too low it could just be counter productive. Willpower needs to be taken into account.

No one should just accept that sword users can't cause bleed just so it's more convenient for the devs. It's not logical or the purpose of this sub category.

So you suggest the team to add bleed to them and NERF her stats or abilities?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    She doesn't need it. I'm finding she is amazing and way underrated. Very good
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Or take away her sword
    I could use the same poll for psylock. Its stupid when Deadpool x force bleeds with knuckles and psylock and angela dont bleed with swords. I wonder why Kabam isnt sued by Marvel for character misrepresentation.
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    There is no need to nerf or downgrade any of her damage or habilities, If you want to appeal to the character, it is a damage dealer as of now. Take into account character story and also add now the renewed origin at marvel as Odin's Daughter so it makes sense for her to be strong. Bleeding can be added as probability when you get her dup and bleeding triggering probability to be related to the amount of fury stacks or something like that