**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What would you do with AW?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
Fairly simple question what would you do with alliance war besides deleting it im Curious to hear you’re guys opinions on this subject

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't delete it some people like AW including myself which is cool, but I would tone down some of the node combos and buff rewards for mid tier players.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Fairly simple question what would you do with alliance war besides deleting it im Curious to hear you’re guys opinions on this subject

Besides deleting it? Hmm. my second choice would be removing defense tactics, removing attacker tactics, removing hidden nodes, removing all the links, removing all the defender placements, removing all the paths, removing all tier multipliers, have the war immediately end when someone stepped on the entrance pad, and have everyone tie for master 1 rewards.

Third choice would be redesigning the mode from the ground up to make it more of an alliance vs alliance competition in which everyone wins or everyone loses, whereas right now alliance war is nine people doing a solo boss rush with ridiculous nodes and sadistical opponent choice and one guy sitting out the first 87% of the war caressing his potion stack and whomever does their job the worst loses the war for everyone else.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    adding specific champs requirements. fun ones. Like only 3 star champs, only 2 star champs. Or something tag related, maybe class related as well. That’s the variety, instead of these weird nodes and tactics and whatnot
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    It was lot more fun when path 7 ultron was tough. Haven't played it in over a year.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Add some 6* stuff further down the food chain would be a start
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Implement Generals. Let every member contribute one champ and with the assigned generals controlling the combined team . That way people who dislike war can still contribute and it won’t be such a hassle .
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    Remove item use for a start. So it is actually an even competition.
    If I could start from scratch. I would have each player place one defender where they get to customize the nodes etc based on some kind of points system. Then each player gets 2 attacks at the other alliances defenders with points awarded for how much health removed from the defenders. The first hit would be blind then any subsequent attacks would have the information.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Start from scratch
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    A possible solution would be to scrap seasons completely but at the same time update victory rewards. You don't need seasons to enjoy wars. Ever since they were introduced there have been endless attempts to improve them and every single one of them just made things worse.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    I would normalise the champions, so they are all R4 5 stars or something. Its more about what you place where and what you can beat.