**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it a bad idea to take 6* Doom to r2 unawakened

So I just pulled the famous Doctor Doom as a 6*. I’m really mixed emotions! One part of me says to wait to awaken him/wait for the 5*. Other part is saying heck yea, the awakened ability does matter let’s rank his man up!
Would appreciate some advice!
Thank you for you time!

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Congrats on the 6 star doom! I would be over the moon if I got a 5 or 6 star one. Doom is definitely worth r2 unawakened and probably also r3.
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    Thanks! I couldn’t believe it for a sec. Lucky I was recording lol
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I have Doom at R3 unawakened, He doesn't need his awakened ability, it's just a bonus to have.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Doom is also one of the four horsemen for abyss. If you haven’t already done abyss, he will be a great addition to your team.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    It's a bad idea if you don't take Doom to R2 unawakened
  • XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
    Thanks guys I’m gonna take him to r2!
    Appreciate your help!
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    No need to awaken though there is a benefit