**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

defendar rating in war

Many alliance are now using full sucide mastery to boost up the pi....
so bacially war result is depend on diversity and defendar rating.
diversity is best in aw war... it gives war to make use of others champ too in placement.

my question is ... not very alliance like sucide mastery but some alliance are using full sucide mastery in placement to boost up the pi....
this is another disadvantage because we already came to know the result we r going to lose the war because opponents are using sucide mastery and we will lose this war on the basis of defendar rating even if we 100 percent them.... so why sud i continue to play i sud quite in between war sinc it is lost....
so request game team to kindly check on defen rating scoring system too.
thank you....

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Isn't defender rating the base PI without any masteries?
  • but currently is not working in that way if it is base on base rating.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I hope you realize that defender rating is worth 2 points per 1000 PI. I'm going to assume you don't.

I'm also going to assume that your claim of "Many alliance are now using full sucide mastery to boost up the pi" is based on no evidence whatsoever.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    You shouldn't to be honest. You run into a squad with every fight having suicides, max explore to get exploration and call it a day. It sucks but what can you do. This is the new war
  • i just mean that sucide mastery sud not be a part of defender rating pi...
    and this will benefit all alliance not just for my alliance...
    common what wud u do if u match up with high ally who are having 3 to 4 r4 5stars heros.. it means u r gonna lost on bases of pi...ur war is finished...
    Let's pretend that one of these "many alliance" that are now doing this gets into a war with you.

Both suicide masteries boost a 4 star champion by about 600 PI or so, and we will pretend that every single person in the alliance has both of them because they are all massive whales with tons of carbo cores lying around. This gives them an extra 90,000 PI for a grand total of...

180 points.

Totally worth it.

(That was sarcasm)
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Let's pretend that one of these "many alliance" that are now doing this gets into a war with you.

Both suicide masteries boost a 4 star champion by about 600 PI or so, and we will pretend that every single person in the alliance has both of them because they are all massive whales with tons of carbo cores lying around. This gives them an extra 90,000 PI for a grand total of...

180 points.

Totally worth it.

(That was sarcasm)

You may have missed the screen shots of 2 top alliances battling where victory was decided more or less by the existence of these suicides

• agreed with u...
    take an example... both our alliance in war..
    u guys 100 percent us we too 100 percent
    same diversity and attacker kills points... now it comes on rating....
    u guys have more r4 heros in placement than us so definetly ur rating gonna be high... you won....
    then why i play war if i see you guys are gonna win on this rating system...
    I've seen screen shots of lots wars that came down to less than 1000 points. And all of those were before this change.
  • slowly all alliance are gonna have same diversity but not the rating...
    the high alliance has a big advantage of defender rating than the low alliance
    hungama01 wrote: »
    slowly all alliance are gonna have same diversity but not the rating...
    the high alliance has a big advantage of defender rating than the low alliance

Yes but the problem here isn't defender rating, it's the fact that there is a finite limit to the score because there are no points for defender kills.
  • the small difference is game changer for higher alliance to get a win...
    just passing a feedback to kabaam if they can check in this defender scoring system too...
    hope they can read this and can have some testing with comparing low ally with high ally.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Anybody who doesn't understand the following points are not thinking the new scoring through. The following will win every war assuming they are even remotely decent (at least until there are 153 playable champs):

1. Alliance that has kang, thanos, red deadpool, most recent champs in crystals (I'm not even including immortal iron fist or punisher or og vision)
    2. The alliance that has the most high PI 5* r4s/r3s and 4* r5s on defense
    3. The alliance that has the highest PI mastery build (which yes, includes suicides)

I think alliances that have kang, thanks, and red deadpool ahouldnjust make those bosses/minibosses so the opponent doesn't waste their time trying to clear war. To be fair, only what, 20 or 100 people have thanos? But quite a few more have kang and red deadpool.
  • I read when aw announcement had happen...
    in that it clear say that beta testing is done and thanks to beta tester...
    but anyone can make out the testing had never happen after the first round of aw....
    So now we are doing beta testing for them....
    this scoring system is totally broken.....