**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Strange timing for the energy deal

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
So, as the title says... it seems weird timing for this deal...

Normally it's before the event quest drops, it didn't come... so you assumed it would be for the start of Act 5.3... again it didn't show.

Maybe I am looking into it too much, and I know it won't get commented on by a mod...

But is something else coming? A special event quest?

Either way I like these deals, don't save much but saving is saving, gonna stock up for Oct as it should have an additional thing... 2 months without anything now e.g Rifts, Workshop, Stark Assignments

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    3 day completion starts tomorrow
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    3 day completion starts tomorrow

Good shout, forgot about that
    Jestress wrote: »
    Deals don't have to mean anything. Maybe they're just giving you a chance to get a buy 5 get 1 free energy pack.

I know but the timing was off compared to normal, seemed strange when they had 2 other opportunities to do it and didn't.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I already did 5.3 so I just bought it for when I do a legend run
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm always down for Energy. Bought it.
    Yeah I don't have any issues with the deal, don't even have issues with the timing, I just found it strange timing. Not a complaint
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    Was there a better offer before? Discounting the healing potions and as mentioned already buy five energy get another thrown in is not very attractive.