**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* Longshot worth Rank 5 ?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
I recently pulled him and can take him to Rank 5 and can awaken him also if he needs awakening.

Is 5* Longshot worth Rank 5 ? 25 votes

Yes
84%
MasterduxNigtmare6511Hedgedog387RookiieEtjamaMidnite93OGAvengermgj0630MathewjdkddkxkTimeGenesisCtfz35BonzodavidStellanlowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19Lucifer1810SayWhatGr8TonyStark1Blake_Belladonna1Cowabunga 21 votes
No
16%
Severus35gauravtheslayerRockypantherxILLUSION8 4 votes

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Do you already have a pretty built up roster so you can afford a burst damage niche champ with little to no utility?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    If you like him yes
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    if you have a stacked big boy roster, sure. If not, don't even think about it
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Yes
    Superb damage, pretty much completely immune to AAR as his AA is 300% and can only be lowered through debuffs, longest fate seal in the game (12 sec), can bypass miss and auto-block through sp1 + great synergies.

I personally think he's being overlooked. And did I mention the damage? Of course I did, but it's worth emphasizing again, because it's absolutely outstanding. I'm definitely bringing my R4 Longshot to R5.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Yes
    I shared my thoughts on him in this thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1260554#Comment_1260554

Happy to share more if you still have any questions. He's definitely R5 worthy in my opinion.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He has easy access to high damage output, and I really like that about him. He wouldn't make my top 5 champs, but I would easily R5 him after that.