**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's better, Omega Red or Colossus?

2»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Colossus gets a lot from his sig, without it I’d consider a moderate sig omega even without suicides better. Colossus is fine without for short fights but it hurts a lot in medium-long fights
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Omega Red - 47 votes
    Colossus - 43 votes

Goodness me this is close.
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    Omega Red
    Just realized how old this thread was but I'm in the same boat. Just wanted to point out that colossus AND omega synergy is amazing
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Omega Red
    Omega because he can counter characters like korg, and can regenerate. He is also suicide friendly where as colossus only has bleed immunity to deal with the suicide masteries.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Colossus
    If you do not run suicides Colossus is the better option. With suicides Omega.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    OR is very good for the monthly side quest as well, Colossus ideally needs OR on the team to be a good champ - without synergies he loses a lot of spice
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Omega Red
    Omega and use as many stones as u can get in the future to level up his sig, even generic ones.

It is true that sans suicides and sans high sig , then collosus is the easy choice. However in the last months or so it has been becoming increasingly easy to get 5* sig stones, via monthly events and what not. So its realistic to think you can take OR to 160 at least in a couple of months or so. Besides, although OR not as tanky and might not have higher damage potential than Collosus, he has 4 utility uses over Collosus:

-Poison Immune
    - Not only basically bleed inmune too (specially if u run willpower & recovery) but he BENEFITS from bleeds, you want him to bleed so perfect for nodes like caltrops and such.
    - Has a heal via sp1 and sp3
    - Medium and heavy attacks bypass nodes such as thorns and other Electro/Duped Korg type champs and nodes.