**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Idea. Hear Me Out!

I have a serious thought. How about AW boost in AQ? Think about it. No items & low health? Use a regen boost. Extremely tough fight ahead? Slap on a invulnerability boost. For some alliances war isn’t a priority. Plus losing 1 war is no big deal. Not being able to finish 1 day of AQ is. So I’m thinking why not make more than just sp3 protection available for AQ? Map 7 can put a quick dent in your resources and there’s nothing worse than item’ing out and not being able to finish. If you’re in a AQ focussed alliance let me know what you think.

Comments

• Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    There’s no AQ focussed members in this forum?
  • Options
    Xyzor7Xyzor7 Posts: 9
    I like this idea.
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

There certainly are, but we all know. A player's opinion hardly matters..

Well they say they are listening to the feedback. I’m no Seatin but I am a dedicated player. I wish it had the same importance.
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

Izze_King said:

Aayush19 said:

There certainly are, but we all know. A player's opinion hardly matters..

Well they say they are listening to the feedback. I’m no Seatin but I am a dedicated player. I wish it had the same importance.
    Seatin is just a guy with loads of spendings. No real skills i see.. Cheer up.. Everyone here is doing great!
    Appreciate it you. New change coming to AQ. At least it’s a start in a new direction.
  • Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    @Izze_King if you dropped thousands of dollars like seatin they’d listen hahah. But they don’t care about the bare minimum players 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    SGT_M9 said:

@Izze_King if you dropped thousands of dollars like seatin they’d listen hahah. But they don’t care about the bare minimum players 🤦🏻‍♂️

Tragic really. I like some of the change they did already. Reduced Cool down timer, increase max energy, node tweaks, etc. Makes map 7 easier to run through Itemless, but they missed the ball on other things. Mainly epic global.