**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revives MIA in monthly EQ

Anyone else noting the lack of lvl1 revives in the monthly EQ? I have heroic, master and uncollected 100% and didn’t see a single one. Could be bad luck...but in a normal month I find 5-15 so not finding a single one is pretty bad. I’m thinking we got maple syrup and poutine, that expires mind you, and they silently nerfed getting revives in EQ.

Comments

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I was JUST wondering that like an hour ago! I feel like I got 5-10 last month from EQ and nothing so far on any path. I scout for them too.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    airmundo said:

Anyone else noting the lack of lvl1 revives in the monthly EQ? I have heroic, master and uncollected 100% and didn’t see a single one. Could be bad luck...but in a normal month I find 5-15 so not finding a single one is pretty bad. I’m thinking we got maple syrup and poutine, that expires mind you, and they silently nerfed getting revives in EQ.

Past 2 eqs got like only one
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    Last EQ I did a legends run, humble brag, so only uncollected I was looking for them and found 3.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Not really, got a couple and only done uncollected 100% and completion of master so far.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Haven't seen one in a while.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    We are getting free revives in the form of Poutine though. Surely that's a good replacement, right?
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    RU11011 said:

We are getting free revives in the form of Poutine though. Surely that's a good replacement, right?

They come with an expiration date so no, not the best replacement. Sounds like I just had bad luck this month though if others are finding a few revives
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I got a boat load like 3
    Or 4 EQs ago and then very little these last few. Maybe 1/2 total per EQ