**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 rewards

I think what most of us are expecting from 5.4 is the rewards to be able to rank up 1 or 2 champions to rank 5 as a 5 star.
They might give out:
4 t5b
12 t2 alphas etc.

But here is an even better idea. We have seen the introduction to rank up gems. 4* rank 4-5, and 5* from rank 2-3. How cool would it be to see you got a crystal which gave you a random class of which could go from rank 4-5. Cant wait to pull another science :joy:

Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Would love the 4-5 gem, good idea
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    For completion? Sure. For Act Exploration, absolutely not. Give us the straight-up resources to rank a champ or champs of our choosing, not those of RNG, or make it Generic (not a crystal).
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    If I see Act 5 rewards don't give a 5* GENERIC awakening gem and enough resources to rank 2 5* to R5, I will officially quit.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    If I see Act 5 rewards don't give a 5* GENERIC awakening gem and enough resources to rank 2 5* to R5, I will officially quit.

Only other content that gives out generic 5* gems is LoL explo, so i doubt it cus 5.4 will likely not be on that level of difficulty
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I would ecstatic about a 4-5 GENERIC gem. If it's a crystal then I will stop playing unless it's the type I want.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Only other content that gives out generic 5* gems is LoL explo, so i doubt it cus 5.4 will likely not be on that level of difficulty

LoL also came out quite a while ago. It's just the natural progression of the game. I might agree if 6* weren't announced, but this is a challenging act, and it's Act 5 exploration rewards. Act 4 rewards gave a generic awakening gem, too, so I do not think it is the most outlandish thing to offer a 5* generic awakening gem for a total Act 5 exploration reward. All 3 chapters in this act have been a bit challenging, granted not overwhelming like LoL, but the rewards should reflect that and help foster some progression.