**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends run on Iphone SE

Fellow Summoners, i need some advices.

Is possible to do this month legend run with Iphone SE ?,
I will run full suicide, My top champs are rank 2 duped 6* Guilly 2099, rank 2 unduped 6* Sym Supreme, rank 2 unduped 6* Domino, Maxed 5* Blade,Sparky,Quake,Medusa,Iceman and Hyperion. Which 5 champs should i bring ?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i think domino is good for legends. if it's the newer se you're talking about, I'd assume it's pretty good considering it has apples newest processor. but wait for someone more experienced than me to give you advice
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Maybe feasible with domino and just bring rulk and massacre for the parry heavy technique then other two spots crit
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Legend run = Corvus
    Try doing uncollected 100% in an hour to see the feasibility
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Thanks for some advices lads. I don't have a corvus and don't want to wait for him anymore to do the legend run. I just want to make sure for the phone i use before start. I don't have any problem dealing with Uncollected difficulties, only the time I concern most. In terms of champs probably domino is my best bet.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Domino trinity is probably one of the better combos you can bring if you’re not using CG. Quake/Antman + NF to go with her.

I’d say your only slo fights would be Vulture but you can MLM/MLLLM him instead.

I believe the time to aim for is 3 hours or so.

New SE should have up to date processor. If it’s the old one I’d save your resources