**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cap America IW Crit Rate Reduced?

Has anyone else noticed a decrease in the crit rate of Cap IW? Mine is 5* R5 and I use him on the same team all the time and he doesn't crit very much after this last update. Did Kabam post anything about it? I searched before posting here and didn't find results. Thanks.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    No
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Crit rate seems the same for me
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    your just less lucky
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It depends on who you’re fighting. Are you sure you weren’t fighting somebody like Doom or Sentinel who have crit chance ⬇️?

For my 5/65 cap it is on and off. They come frequently enough to where I’m not suspicious, but I generally feel less lucky with him (maybe because I play him more now that he is r5)
  • Casal_TCasal_T Posts: 63

It depends on who you’re fighting. Are you sure you weren’t fighting somebody like Doom or Sentinel who have crit chance ⬇️?

For my 5/65 cap it is on and off. They come frequently enough to where I’m not suspicious, but I generally feel less lucky with him (maybe because I play him more now that he is r5)

No, just the normal monthly event quests. I usually use Void or Fury against Doom.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    been farming pots from WS with r4 colossus. a few weeks back was reliably getting him down in 45 hits. all day today it was 55-60. it doesnt mean anything but rng def seems to not want to crit as much.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Same, I wasn't using him on a high crit resistor champ..
    Just used him on 8 fights.. Have to say on the first fight he was his old self (great crit rate) but sadly down hill after that :-/ (2 crits, 3 crits, no crits,) on one fight he got a crit on sp2 so it appeared he did great (due to the high damage off it) but no crits leading upto it or after it.. Like I said on my mid ac I used him a hell of a lot.. I'd say from around mid month (last month) I noticed him slipping and now hes been pushed off the team..