**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel bugged [Under Investigation]

cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
ue090h83nrgw.png

His abilities cannot be lowered by the opponent's ability so why when I fight Magneto in master mode I'm magnetized the whole fight? Please fix!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Its been bugged ever since he was out
    Nothing new here
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    The magnetism shouldn't affect his ability accuracy, pretty sure it's just a visual bug rn. (If he has affected your parry or something like that then my bad I was wrong :/).
  • So we just say forget it and do nothing to get it fixed?
    Nothing much you can do about it tbh

He still is god tier without that ability of his
  • Yea parry popped up and nothing happened except me taking a combo to the face
    Ah :/ sorry, is there anything on his nodes that could affect it?
    Nothing bro like I said his ability never worked hes just your usual metal champion who gets his ability accuracy reduced
  • No it was a regular fight in master mode chapter 3 part 2 so only had the Global nodes
    Logically this should be happening... sort of. It's magneto bro. Should weaken them or something like that cuz of the metal imo.
    Logically this should be happening... sort of. It's magneto bro. Should weaken them or something like that cuz of the metal imo.

You seem to have no idea what we are talking about do you....
    I do, AA isn't supposed to have his ability accuracy reduced. I'm just saying, if kabam's logic wasn't here, then magneto would atleast weaken him not reduce his ability accuracy. You know... since mags controls metal pretty much.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    His ability is bug since he was introduced to the game.
    The team is aware of this issue, and they "tried" to fix it, but it din't worked.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I'm going to get in touch with the team about this one. I'll let you all know once I have more information. Thanks!
  • Thank you
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Well it seems that white Magneto can't reduce his ability but red Magneto can.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    This is the third or fourth time Kabam has been made aware of this bug, and each time they claim it's fixed in the patch notes nothing has changed. PLEASE let this be the last time we have to bring this bug up in the forums and get it fixed once and for all.