**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4CC Availability

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I'm trying to take up my six star Void to r2, so I need 7 t4cc. I have two already. In the past 20 t4cc crystals, I have opened up exactly 1 Science. I have the catalysts, including the t5cc, to take him up to r3 too, but I've given up hope on pulling the 12 more t4cc I'd need to do that in a reasonable timeframe. I can get 6 t4cc crystals a week from AQ and Glory, but since it's random, I rarely get the t4cc I'm looking for. When I was trying to r3 Psylocke, I went 19+ crystals without pulling a single Mutant t4cc. Given how many t4cc catalysts six stars need (and r4&r5 five stars), the availability of the t4cc crystals just isn't enough. In addition to that, there is no way to guarantee yourself even one t4cc of a certain class since the Black Iso Market gives you a t4cc crystal instead of a selector. I was hoping that the July 4th deals would have some t4cc selectors in them and they did! But only for below Uncollected players, not Cavalier players. That made no sense to me since Cav players need t4cc too and arguably need it more than UC and below players.
There are a few easy ways to increase the availability, I think. Increase the purchase limit of t4cc in the Glory store from 5 to 10 and allow Cavalier players to buy the lesser and greater fragment crystals as well. Add in a t4cc selector in the T4cc arena. Additionally, add in a t4cc selector for the Black Iso Market, that would be the only thing that would make me purchase the Summoner's Sigil again. You can also make the t4cc in the Glory store either selectors or rotating full catalysts like how it is for other tiers of class catalysts.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I'm trying to take up my six star Void to r2, so I need 7 t4cc. I have two already. In the past 20 t4cc crystals, I have opened up exactly 1 Science. I have the catalysts, including the t5cc, to take him up to r3 too, but I've given up hope on pulling the 12 more t4cc I'd need to do that in a reasonable timeframe. I can get 6 t4cc crystals a week from AQ and Glory, but since it's random, I rarely get the t4cc I'm looking for. When I was trying to r3 Psylocke, I went 19+ crystals without pulling a single Mutant t4cc. Given how many t4cc catalysts six stars need (and r4&r5 five stars), the availability of the t4cc crystals just isn't enough. In addition to that, there is no way to guarantee yourself even one t4cc of a certain class since the Black Iso Market gives you a t4cc crystal instead of a selector. I was hoping that the July 4th deals would have some t4cc selectors in them and they did! But only for below Uncollected players, not Cavalier players. That made no sense to me since Cav players need t4cc too and arguably need it more than UC and below players.
    There are a few easy ways to increase the availability, I think. Increase the purchase limit of t4cc in the Glory store from 5 to 10 and allow Cavalier players to buy the lesser and greater fragment crystals as well. Add in a t4cc selector in the T4cc arena. Additionally, add in a t4cc selector for the Black Iso Market, that would be the only thing that would make me purchase the Summoner's Sigil again. You can also make the t4cc in the Glory store either selectors or rotating full catalysts like how it is for other tiers of class catalysts.

I totally relate to this, I am trying to r3 my 6* stealthy, and need 11 more t4 skill catalysts. I have opened 17 crystals, and gotten 8 science and one skill with even if everything else.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I totally relate to this, I am trying to r3 my 6* stealthy, and need 11 more t4 skill catalysts. I have opened 17 crystals, and gotten 8 science and one skill with even if everything else.
    I always get the catalysts I don't need. When I was trying to r3 Psylocke, I kept on pulling science. Of course, I was an idiot and used the stupid trade in system because I got impatient and traded in my science catalysts to get a shot at mutant (I only got one from that and I opened three of those bad crystals) since I didn't have Void awakened then. Now that I am trying to rank Void, I am only getting tech (I traded those in too because I didn't learn my lesson and didn't get a single science). I need to practice patience and not use the t4cc trade in crystals since they really are just horrible horrible crystals.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    We just had a t4cc selector in the modok store with a limit of 2 or 3 last month.
    Neotwism said:

We just had a t4cc selector in the modok store with a limit of 2 or 3 last month.

What's your point? That was a one-time event with a very small purchase limit (3). It was helpful as it helped me take Psylocke to r3, but it did nothing to alleviate the long-term issue of t4cc availability.
    Greekhit said:

I think changing the t4cc crystals trade ripoff could be a huge step for the solution to this problem. Two t4cc for a t4 selector would be a quality of life change, that at the state of the game is absolutely necessary. It’s really bad for the game, to have such outdated “bottlenecks” limiting rank ups while having the more valuable resources (t5bc, t2a).
    Same goes for t1a. It’s ridiculous that they are a huge bottleneck for many mid/high tier players. I’m sitting on 20 t2a on overflow, with the risk of them expiring, and permanently short on t1a to use them. It’s high time Kabam should give access to more low tier catalysts.
    Glory store, sigil and arenas need update on these resources.
    I absolutely agree with you
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Yeah I have a ton of T4cc crystals but rarely open them because I know it will all go into overflow and I'll never get champs to rank up by then. Opened 30 crystals a few months ago to get 2 science T4cc. They should really update the trade of T4cc to a selector rather than random. Would atleast allow people to open more crystals.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Your issue isn't availability. Your issue is with RNG. RNG sucks some times.
    I know I am in the minority but I still believe the rng is weighted by what u have in your inventory. Too often when u open a bunch of crystals you never get the 1 class you r low on. I realize ppl will just say to prove it which is impossible just like they can't prove I am wrong.
    ItsDamien said:

That still makes my issue with availability since RNG and availability aren’t separate
    Neotwism said:

I know I am in the minority but I still believe the rng is weighted by what u have in your inventory. Too often when u open a bunch of crystals you never get the 1 class you r low on. I realize ppl will just say to prove it which is impossible just like they can't prove I am wrong.

I want to say that it’s not, but I lost count of how many times I’ve opened a big batch of t4cc crystals and got mostly the class that I already have a ton of. Like once I opened 20 t4cc and got 9 skill and I already had 10 skill in my inventory. That happens frequently.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

That still makes my issue with availability since RNG and availability aren’t separate
    Sure, but you're looking for specific CC. In a game which fundamentally revolves around RNG rewards, all you can do is increase the amount of times you try to get the RNG you want. You've already stated that you can get 6 a week from AQ sources alone. That's 24 a month on average. That's not a lack of availability on the T4CC, what you're lacking is the correct CC for your specific needs. If getting the specific CC you wanted every time was easier, the resources you then gained with filter elsewhere, thus decreasing the value of the investment of time you put in from Kabams perspective.

Everything is trickle down economics in this game.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I’m trying to pull Omega Red as a six star and have opened 55+ crystals, still haven’t pulled him. I have the catalysts to r3 him as well. Kabam please give me more 6* shards.

I just ask for the same opportunity to get what I need/want. You gave this guy a t4cc selector last month, I’ll take and omega red 6* selector K thx bai.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't have t4cc issues, still have 200 unopened crystals, but given the availability of t4cc its crazy that they haven't updated the t4cc arena. They updated the t1a arena and the t4 basic so there is no entry cost and you get more cats. But for some reason the t4cc arena still costs 10k chips and you don't get any t4cc lol. They should drop the 10k cost and put in 2 t4cc selectors as milestones.

I don't have t4cc issues, still have 200 unopened crystals, but given the availability of t4cc its crazy that they haven't updated the t4cc arena. They updated the t1a arena and the t4 basic so there is no entry cost and you get more cats. But for some reason the t4cc arena still costs 10k chips and you don't get any t4cc lol. They should drop the 10k cost and put in 2 t4cc selectors as milestones.

Not too crazy imo, they have been putting out a lot of rank up gems; including the 3 6* 1>2 in act 6 which help mitigate situations like the OPs. It’s unfortunate that they don’t come with instructions and people use them poorly but then again people can do the same with t4cc.

I’m trying to pull Omega Red as a six star and have opened 55+ crystals, still haven’t pulled him. I have the catalysts to r3 him as well. Kabam please give me more 6* shards.

I just ask for the same opportunity to get what I need/want. You gave this guy a t4cc selector last month, I’ll take and omega red 6* selector K thx bai.

There’s a big difference between asking for a specific champ and asking for more t4cc availability. Besides, there’s over 150 champs at this point, you have less than a 1% to get the champ you want whereas there is a 16% chance to get any one class of catalyst

The t4cc arena is an absolute joke. It’s the most useless arena in the game.

There’s a big difference between asking for a specific champ and asking for more t4cc availability. Besides, there’s over 150 champs at this point, you have less than a 1% to get the champ you want whereas there is a 16% chance to get any one class of catalyst
    Exactly, so much harder to get OR than t4cc, therefore OR availability first. Ty for supporting me in this.

What’d you do with your 3 6* rank up gems from act 6? Maybe that’s in the next post.

Exactly, so much harder to get OR than t4cc, therefore OR availability first. Ty for supporting me in this.

What’d you do with your 3 6* rank up gems from act 6? Maybe that’s in the next post.
    I used them on Havok, Psylocke, and Sym Supreme. How’s that relevant to my post?
    Can a mod respond to this?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I’m shocked people have T4cc shortages. I would probably need 1000 T1a & T4b to use all mine, not to mention the ridiculous amount of gold.
    walkerdog said:

I don't seem to have trouble with T4CC... how are you guys getting so many t2a and t5b to go with it? I have past infinite T4CC- somehow have mutant ones even though I ranked up colossus, OR and Emma recently

T5b and t2A is insanely easy to get compared to getting the right class of t4cc. T5b and t2A are all generic, so it’s a lot faster to get since you can use it for anyone.
    walkerdog said:

I don't seem to have trouble with T4CC... how are you guys getting so many t2a and t5b to go with it? I have past infinite T4CC- somehow have mutant ones even though I ranked up colossus, OR and Emma recently

With the lower glory cost a person can get a t5b in no time. T2a take a little longer since u need so many but there are several places to get them. When u can open 20* t4cc crystals and only get 1 of a certain class it's easy to see how ppl run short. A selector would be great.